The Walking Dead! (5 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It was clear to me that the writers didn't know what to do with Herschel. After all, the guy lost half his leg in a zombie-munching incident and now suddenly he walks without much of a limp?

So I ain't surprised.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Well scriptwriters had to find a way to leave prison behind so it was an obvious decision that it'll get destroyed. Actually i thought that the governor will survive and in the next season he'll see his adopted son eaten by zombie :D

Kids with guns were lulz :lol:
Judith :scared:

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone else thought Michonne will make her own walker out of Governor ? :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I agree about the prison thing, just like they had to move the storyline forward and get everyone off of Herschel's farm after Season 2.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
They make some really big changes when they want. Hershell's death was much different in the comic books although it did happen at the prison attack.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Finally got to the last episode only to find out that I have to wait until February for the next one :sergio: that sucks after I got used to watch 2-3 episodes a day to catch up.

Although their facebook fan page spoiled for me the scene when Micchone kills the fucking Governor, it was still very pleasing to see him die slowly. I just hope he doesn't find a way to come back.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Finally got to the last episode only to find out that I have to wait until February for the next one :sergio: that sucks after I got used to watch 2-3 episodes a day to catch up.

Although their facebook fan page spoiled for me the scene when Micchone kills the fucking Governor, it was still very pleasing to see him die slowly. I just hope he doesn't find a way to come back.
It's hard to come back with a bullet in your head.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
It's hard to come back with a bullet in your head.
Well after he managed to come out of that factory full of zombies I wouldn't put it past him, plus they didn't show him getting the bullet.

But I guess you're right, I just hate his guts and seeing him again would ruin the show for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)