The Walking Dead! (7 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Can't believe that in her one big moment for redemption Andrea doesn't fucking kill the governor. Would have made up for a whole 2 seasons of her being obnoxious. Hope Michone (spelling?) decapitates her.

Mar 9, 2006
I'm about to stop watching this movie, what they did with such an awesome storyline :sergio:
Yeah, Governor has managed to kill 10 zombies in indoors, and right after it he managed to track Andrea, so the whole night he was following her and finally catch her near prison :lol: and yes she had no chance to scream or run from him after :lol: what a bullshit :sergio:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Juventino[RUS];4096891 said:
I'm about to stop watching this movie, what they did with such an awesome storyline :sergio:
Yeah, Governor has managed to kill 10 zombies in indoors, and right after it he managed to track Andrea, so the whole night he was following her and finally catch her near prison :lol: and yes she had no chance to scream or run from him after :lol: what a bullshit :sergio:
Hence my weaksauce comment. When I saw that, my faith in the writers took a Marco Motta turn for the worse.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
They should just kill the bitch and the governor and have them torn apart by zombies for all I care. That's why it would have been a fitting end to the governor.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Hated the last episode up until the final 30 seconds. Really hope they don't disappoint with giving Andrea what she has coming.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
This episode was a borefest. They really don't have enough material for their story, so they're trying to make up episodes like these which ruin the show, instead of making the series shorter, but I guess that would make them lose money.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Juventino[RUS];4096891 said:
Yeah, Governor has managed to kill 10 zombies in indoors, and right after it he managed to track Andrea, so the whole night he was following her and finally catch her near prison :lol: and yes she had no chance to scream or run from him after :lol: what a bull$#@! :sergio:
Yeah, that was really fucked up.

CaesarCod

Mar 13, 2008
You know when one of the characters is going to die in this show when they give them a small bit of character development earlier in the episode.

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
This episode was a borefest. They really don't have enough material for their story, so they're trying to make up episodes like these which ruin the show, instead of making the series shorter, but I guess that would make them lose money.
:tup:

The last two episodes were totally unnecessary.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Just watched the latest episode...

I can't wait for this Glenn fucker to die. I cannot stand him.

Feel so bad for Daryl. If he dies this show will be half its worth because he's such a good character.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Just watched the latest episode...

I can't wait for this Glenn fucker to die. I cannot stand him.

Feel so bad for Daryl. If he dies this show will be half its worth because he's such a good character.
Well, I was just joking with my brother over the weekend that they should kill off the Governor by zombies, and then have him come back as the Zombie Governor next season. Instead we got Zombie Merle. But I did like the Motorhead and Ted Nugent soundtrack before he went down...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)