The Walking Dead! (2 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
All 3 seasons kick ass, but I really can't understand the hate for Season 2.

"Boring because of all the shit with the girl" ?

A little girl all alone in a forest against walkers, and wanting to rescue her, is boring? :confused:

The group almost splitting up due to having different opinions on the necessity of saving her, is boring? :confused:

I also found that season 2 brought about more complexity and depth to the characters (you learn much more about who they really are), and therefore, for me, Season 2 represents the peak of the screenplay writing so far in the show.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Oh, sorry I missed that. Now go start Suits before Season 2 continues next week. :D

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Oh, sorry I missed that. Now go start Suits before Season 2 continues next week. :D
Watched all of those too :D

Good show!

A lot of good performances there, but Louis Litt stands out. Even though I despise his character, he's incredibly important to that show.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I can't waiting for the second half of the season to resume. Although i'm really itching to find out what happens to Daryl & Merle.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Seems the obvious scenario but will the crew accept Merle? Besides Rick asked Daryl to pledge his allegiance to the crew, so it's gonna be interesting considering what Merle did to Glenn & Maggie.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Seems the obvious scenario but will the crew accept Merle? Besides Rick asked Daryl to pledge his allegiance to the crew, so it's gonna be interesting considering what Merle did to Glenn & Maggie.
When i think of it, what he did against Glenn & Maggie, then i think. Only Daryl will make it.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Thing is, he brings so much hatred to the table. If anybody should die, it should be that irritating bitch, Andrea.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I hate her too and they do have a penchant for killing off hot girls. But I could see Merl going down in a hail of sacrificial glory ala T-Dog after redeeming himself to the group.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
If that happens, i just hope Andrea gets whats coming to her first. It would be sweet if Michonne did the deed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)