The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (67 Viewers)

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
4vri3l said:
i'm really sad that juve have to play in serie B with -30 penalty point...:cry:

i hope that penalty will be reduced.....:cry:

i think it's really hard to come back serie A with -30.... :cry:
we have to finsih sixth to get playoff place by which we can get back toSeriea

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
serfaraaz said:
i mean is there any chance of our penalty being reduced
I don't know really, like I said, Im not at all pleased that the investigation is so focused on Juventus.

We have 3 days to appeal, and it doesn't look so good. If there are any reductions its only points deduction wise, other than that...its really hard to imagine...

There worse thing for me is actually Juve's image towards the world, as if we are 100% proven and guilty for many cheats and crimes...its hard to face another team's fan and they just dis Juventus, saying they are nothing but cheats all this time...which is not true...

I will wait for the day Juve return and win Serie A and CL, that would be a great day, a better feeling than watching Italy win the WC.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Like someone else said, I'm not so worried about Milan's situation. We have enough trouble with our own to be looking over the fence to see what's going on with our neighbors.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
- vOnAm - said:
I don't know really, like I said, Im not at all pleased that the investigation is so focused on Juventus.

We have 3 days to appeal, and it doesn't look so good. If there are any reductions its only points deduction wise, other than that...its really hard to imagine...

There worse thing for me is actually Juve's image towards the world, as if we are 100% proven and guilty for many cheats and crimes...its hard to face another team's fan and they just dis Juventus, saying they are nothing but cheats all this time...which is not true...

I will wait for the day Juve return and win Serie A and CL, that would be a great day, a better feeling than watching Italy win the WC.
That's the only possibility, even though it is impossible, we can still try

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I dont know what to stay . they want to destroy juve with this punishment
Serie B with -30 points means we have no chance , it was enough to have a punishment like milan , point deduction in Serie A , but it seems a lot hate juve
it is good that we are going to appeal this verdict and it is good that no player will go unless we are paid the market price for him

this is the darkest day of my life

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
m_elayyan said:
I dont know what to stay . they want to destroy juve with this punishment
Serie B with -30 points means we have no chance , it was enough to have a punishment like milan , point deduction in Serie A , but it seems a lot hate juve
it is good that we are going to appeal this verdict and it is good that no player will go unless we are paid the market price for him

this is the darkest day of my life
i think we still have chance to return to Seriea in one season beacuse we need to finfish sixth to be guranteed of playoff spot which if we win we can get back to seriea everbody in itlay except for juve fans are anti juve and they want to end juve dominance

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
serfaraaz said:
i think we still have chance to return to Seriea in one season beacuse we need to finfish sixth to be guranteed of playoff spot which if we win we can get back to seriea everbody in itlay except for juve fans are anti juve and they want to end juve dominance
so we need to be in the top 6 teams , can we do it with -30 points start??

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
serfaraaz said:
we can do it but we have to sign some central defenders and central midfielders becauSe emerson vieira canna zambro will all leave the club
As to what Sebi said earlier, I am less worried about getting quality players than I am about the time it takes for a team to adjust to having so many new players who haven't played together before.

Sep 1, 2002
1 Atalanta 81
2 Catania 78
3 Torino 76
4 Mantova 69
5 Modena 67
6 Cesena 66
7 Arezzo 66
8 Bologna 64
9 Crotone 63
10 Brescia 60
11 Piacenza 54
12 Pescara 54
13 Bari 51
14 Triestina 51
15 Verona 49
16 Vicenza 49
17 Rimini 48
18 Albinoleffe 46
19 Avellino 46
20 Ternana 39
21 Cremonese 30
22 Catanzaro 28

We shall be fighting to stay in Seria B with -30.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
ReBeL said:
Well, looking at Serie B teams next season, it won't be easy, guys...

Serie B: Albinoleffe, Arezzo, Bari, Bologna, Brescia, Cesena, Crotone, Fiorentina (-12pts), Frosinone, Genoa, Juventus (-30pts), Lazio (-7pts), Mantova, Modena, Napoli, Pescara, Piacenza, Rimini, Spezia, Triestina, Verona, Vicenza.
Look at this, Fiorentina, Juventus, Lazio, Bari, Genoa and Napoli...definiteyl better encounters than

Inter, Milan, Roma, ?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well.... nothing more to say........lets start our serie B adventure!!

Who will be the first team to be punished by us ;)?

ok now seriously...30points is too much...lets hope that the appeal will at least get us like -10 points...and then it will be much easier!!!.

Lets go folks! lets cross our fingers and pray for our champions,,at least some of them,,damm at leasta few... to stay!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)