The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (4 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Morra10 said:
na i think we can handle it plus it is 4 more games then serie A........and luca toni wont stay.......im really pissed we lost mutu now because he will have to play in serie B anyways..... 126 possible -30 point deuction and we can earn 96 points. so for 3rd place we can lose almost 5 games and tie 5 games
This still remains to be seen IMO, not saying that I'm pessimistic, but I wanna see how DEschamps manages the squad to keep this aim alive. After all the primavera squad will be a really good tool to get Juventus starting again

Buy on AliExpress.com

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Seeing as the presidents of Fiorentina and Lazio are suspended, I think these clubs might go totally bankrupt (on 2nd thought I guess Fiorentina situation is ok financially, with mutu signing etc). Lazio's situation was bad as it was. It's sad because Serie A is no longer a strong league in Europe and probably never will be again. It's all in the past.

Natalia

Jan 18, 2006
i think 30 points deduction is crazy...we might as well be demoted to serie c.....its very difficult for us to get back to serie A after 1 year. and by the time we get to play in the champions league its three years at least. -20 points would be more just. but 30 that's impossible. and if fiorentina and lazio are demoted why is milan still in serie A and they still get to play in the UEFA cup cuz empoli doesnt want to play---so this is ridiculous.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
BFC82 said:
I'll be honest, if Juve comes out of the ashes a clean club and not necessarily a stronger one, they will be more respected than they ever were as champions.
I wish I could believe that. But I don't.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Andy said:
Well, I suppose I cannot wear that Campioni D'Italia Scudetto numero 28 shirt I bought last year anymore, now can I.
Hey, Andy. It's a collector's item! I've got one -- plus a flag to boot. :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
axlrose85 said:
is the end of juventus as a footballing giant?or atleast a temporary end?

lets be honest.rationally thinking,how long will it take juventus to fire on all cylinders again?another 5-6 years maybe?
I think it's the end of the old era and beginning of a new one.

I am not thinking about Serie A at all anymore. From here on, earning promotion to Serie A is an accomplishment just as big as any of our Scudetti.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Natalia said:
i think 30 points deduction is crazy...we might as well be demoted to serie c.....its very difficult for us to get back to serie A after 1 year. and by the time we get to play in the champions league its three years at least. -20 points would be more just. but 30 that's impossible. and if fiorentina and lazio are demoted why is milan still in serie A and they still get to play in the UEFA cup cuz empoli doesnt want to play---so this is ridiculous.
the whole investigation spells injust to me. Not that we're innocent, but because it has been a selective process...only the selected events and misconducts are looked at instead of trying to find out everything that goes on in Serie A.

Anyways, 30 points IS crazy. Worse coz Milan survived it. Jeez, why dont we just add our disallowed Trezeguet Gol against Inter Milan in the Super Cup and accuse Inter of conspiracy as well!

I hate this ruling so much, but it'll make me more black and white than ever.

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
- vOnAm - said:
the whole investigation spells injust to me. Not that we're innocent, but because it has been a selective process...only the selected events and misconducts are looked at instead of trying to find out everything that goes on in Serie A.

Anyways, 30 points IS crazy. Worse coz Milan survived it. Jeez, why dont we just add our disallowed Trezeguet Gol against Inter Milan in the Super Cup and accuse Inter of conspiracy as well!

I hate this ruling so much, but it'll make me more black and white than ever.
vOnAm do u think that injustice against juve in federal court will be there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)