The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (2 Viewers)

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Morra10 said:
wow.....im still shocked.......roma will win the scudetto.
indeed. Serie A lost all its credit... it's Roma for sure, and it's boring with only two decent clubs left in the league - Roma and AC Milan with deducted pointed.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Alucard Belmont said:
same feeling over here. :agree:
I know the rest of the league will never, ever give Juve credit for being a clean team no matter what. But there's something like a weight lifted off your shoulders with this big purge of bad influences, of having to put up with gloryhound players with garbage attitudes because of the competitive financial pressures to keep them (I won't be naming names), fair-weather fans that care only about such-and-such player instead of the team, etc., etc.

Despite all the obvious negatives (I mean, who wouldn't prefer to stay in A :rolleyes:), it's actually a little purifying.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
swag said:
I know the rest of the league will never, ever give Juve credit for being a clean team no matter what. But there's something like a weight lifted off your shoulders with this big purge of bad influences, of having to put up with gloryhound players with garbage attitudes because of the competitive financial pressures to keep them (I won't be naming names), fair-weather fans that care only about such-and-such player instead of the team, etc., etc.

Despite all the obvious negatives (I mean, who wouldn't prefer to stay in A :rolleyes:), it's actually a little purifying.

The best thing is, none of us are gloryhunters anymore :weee:

:D

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
swag said:
It's the hardcore now, folks. :) No fair-weather pansies allowed. :ferocious
It will be 6 months before we lose them, trust me :D

I'm only going to be pissed off if i cant see at least 1 game a month (on tv, not some shitty half-assed internet stream)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Can we password protect the forum, but make the password publically known. I suggest " Inter Vaffanculo," it might deter some of these assholes who only showed up for the first time in a decade they've had anything to brag to us about.

Something they won in a courtroom, not on a field. They will always be a joke.

There's never been a more fitting time for this:

Don't Cry for me Argentina!! :D

Oct 1, 2002
swag said:

imo, we can't blame the players.That's true they want glory and money, but they have their own family and life.This is their golden age as sportman. the only chance they got as many money as possible from their hard training.

on the other side, for players who make the sacrifice to stay in the team,they deserved lots of respect. :tup:

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Sir Sebastian said:
Can we password protect the forum, but make the password publically known. I suggest " Inter Vaffanculo," it might deter some of these assholes who only showed up for the first time in a decade they've had anything to brag to us about.

Something they won in a courtroom, not on a field. They will always be a joke.

There's never been a more fitting time for this:

Don't Cry for me Argentina!! :D

Call us whatever the hell you want. Theres no greater shame being relegated for cheating.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)