The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (39 Viewers)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
BFC82 said:
Call us whatever the hell you want. Theres no greater shame being relegated for cheating.

Actually, there are greater shames than being relegated from a football league for cheating. One of them is looking like a sour grapes bitch on the wrong football forum. :eyebrows:

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Morra10 said:
dude this will only make juve stronger...........
I'll be honest, if Juve comes out of the ashes a clean club and not necessarily a stronger one, they will be more respected than they ever were as champions.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Sir Sebastian said:
Actually, there are greater shames than being relegated from a football league for cheating. One of them is looking like a sour grapes bitch on the wrong football forum. :eyebrows:
Ouch....harsh words. Guess I'll keep up to date with Serie A clubs. Never followed B anyway.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
We were found guilty of cheating. Yes.
We influenced referees. Yes
We won the league in a corrupt manner. Yes
We broke Ronaldo in half without a whistle. Yes.

And we kicked inter's ass without any assistance from anyone. Mhhhhhmmmm. :weee:

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
BFC82 said:
I'll be honest, if Juve comes out of the ashes a clean club and not necessarily a stronger one, they will be more respected than they ever were as champions.

ya we will see you next year..........because there is no way we will stay in serie B for 2 years. 42 games is a long season

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
BFC82 said:
Ouch....harsh words. Guess I'll keep up to date with Serie A clubs. Never followed B anyway.

Aren't you proud of yourself? You came onto a juve forum to bash the fans just when they're at their lowest point.

It says something about people like us, who managed to stay out of the inter forums for the past 15 years while you guys were finger fucking yourselves in the ass.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Sir Sebastian said:
We were found guilty of cheating. Yes.
We influenced referees. Yes
We won the league in a corrupt manner. Yes
We broke Ronaldo in half without a whistle. Yes.

And we kicked inter's ass without any assistance from anyone. Mhhhhhmmmm. :weee:

Hope it was worth it.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
ZhiXin said:
Earn enough points for playoffs to promotion is good enough.

no really 76 points was in 3rd place and if we win every game(which probably wont happen we will end up at 96 points, after all the deductions). so we can even lose and tie a couple of games and still be good.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
hey, maybe Inter can finally win lo scudetto now that Milan, Juve, etc are relegated or docked point. or not......must stink to be an inter fan! at least we juventinis know we are a good team, not just a collection of over-paid, over-rated scheisses!

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
HWIENIAWSKI said:
hey, maybe Inter can finally win lo scudetto now that Milan, Juve, etc are relegated or docked point. or not......must stink to be an inter fan! at least we juventinis know we are a good team, not just a collection of over-paid, over-rated scheisses!

Over-rated Argentinians**

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Andy said:
Well, I suppose I cannot wear that Campioni D'Italia Scudetto numero 28 shirt I bought last year anymore, now can I.

That's odd, I was literally thinking just 20 seconds ago about how I'm going to wear it more than ever, just because it's all the more special. The shirt that never existed :D

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Morra10 said:
no really 76 points was in 3rd place and if we win every game(which probably wont happen we will end up at 96 points, after all the deductions). so we can even lose and tie a couple of games and still be good.
of course, but 76 points is so hard to achieve with Fiorentina and Lazio at the helm. This is what makes Serie B interesting. Hopefully Deschamps will do something to change the squad

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
ZhiXin said:
of course, but 76 points is so hard to achieve with Fiorentina and Lazio at the helm. This is what makes Serie B interesting. Hopefully Deschamps will do something to change the squad

na i think we can handle it plus it is 4 more games then serie A........and luca toni wont stay.......im really pissed we lost mutu now because he will have to play in serie B anyways..... 126 possible -30 point deuction and we can earn 96 points. so for 3rd place we can lose almost 5 games and tie 5 games

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)