The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (35 Viewers)

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Serie A lost all dignity and respect. Stripping off Juve's titles is disgusting. Serie A and CL can go fuk themselves, it's of no interest to me or to the world anymore (the Italian teams in the CL that is, but for me all CL). A load of bullshit.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
hambon said:
When 99% of our starting line up decide to leave....will Juve give them up on loan or will they just sell them off for good??
Do whatever it is possible to cover the losses, and yes most of them will leave for good

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Ramin said:
If Inter doesn't win the league in the coming season, every interesti should just kill themself, or stick their head in the sand until they run out of breath. :toast:
The time for that has long since passed. :D

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Ramin said:
If Inter doesn't win the league in the coming season, every interesti should just kill themself, or stick their head in the sand until they run out of breath. :toast:

Im rubber, you're glue...whatever you say bounces off me and you're in Serie B!!!:cool:

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Alucard Belmont said:
I can see that coming. :toast:
no matter what they're team of losers.
Define losers....scudetto's revoked, directors expelled from football and last but not least, Serie B. Is it anything like that?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
BFC82 said:
yeah good luck with that Serie B championship though.
In a strange way, I kind of like the idea of supporting a legitimate Serie B club for a change. I couldn't get into the ones that have been there prior, save for maybe Palermo a couple of seasons back. This will be a chance to become more familiar, as a fan, with where the heart of Italian football really is -- even if it has to be arm's-length from the corruption and deceit inspired by Serie A.

Oct 1, 2002
swag said:
In a strange way, I kind of like the idea of supporting a legitimate Serie B club for a change. I couldn't get into the ones that have been there prior, save for maybe Palermo a couple of seasons back. This will be a chance to become more familiar, as a fan, with where the heart of Italian football really is -- even if it has to be arm's-length from the corruption and deceit inspired by Serie A.
same feeling over here. :agree:

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
mnementh said:
:blah: :rofl2: you're an inter fan... do you really think anything you say will bother Juve fans ? Inter would love Serie B.... then it might win a championship. I mean 1989 dude.... 1989. :agree:
Haha whatever man....never in B since 1908. Beware of Spezia, the other bianconero!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)