The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (58 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
if 3 clubs are relegated, does that mean the 3 clubs who finished last in serie a last season (messina, lecce, treviso) will stay in serie a? how many clubs will there be in serie a next season. it has to be even number, 18 not 17.

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
Stephan said:
if 3 clubs are relegated, does that mean the 3 clubs who finished last in serie a last season (messina, lecce, treviso) will stay in serie a? how many clubs will there be in serie a next season. it has to be even number, 18 not 17.
I guess it will be just 20. These three will probably stay in A.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Stephan said:
There will be 20 clubs in serie A.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
pavelnedved said:
I'm pissed off by the verdict. I'd rather go to Serie C and Milan to B than this. And this -30 points almost sends us to C next season ...
I wouldnt be surprised if we take the number 1 spot.....have faith bro...this is juve your underestimating

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Is it just me but Milan is probably looking to sign Fernando Torres.
Selling Sheva and buying Torres would be an outstanding piece of business though. The young Spaniard is without shadow of doubt going to be best forward IMO - the boy is phenomenonal.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
Everblue said:
These are the players for the new Juventus:

Portieri: Landry Bonnefoi, Antonio Mirante, Matteo Trini.
Difensori: Federico Balzaretti, Giovanni Bartolucci, Alessandro Birindelli, Francesco Calanchi, Giorgio Chiellini, Nicola Legrottaglie, Andrea Masiello, Felice Piccolo, Andrea Rossi, Pietro Zammuto.
Centrocampisti: Paolo De Ceglie, Giuliano Giannichedda, Olivier Kapo, Andrea Luci, Marco Marchionni, Claudio Marchisio, Ruben Olivera, Matteo Paro, Cristiano Zanetti.
Attaccanti: Valeri Bojinov, Tomas Guzman, Raffaele Palladino, Giuseppe Sculli, Rey Volpato, Marcelo Zalayeta.

Should we start crying?
yes.
immediately:cry:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Jun-hide said:
Is it just me but Milan is probably looking to sign Fernando Torres.
Selling Sheva and buying Torres would be an outstanding piece of business though. The young Spaniard is without shadow of doubt going to be best forward IMO - the boy is phenomenonal.
They are willing to splash big $$$ on him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)