The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (65 Viewers)

Geof

May 14, 2004
True sebi.

I'm amazed how light the sentences are for the people involved.

Moggi: five years suspension: he already retired ffs. what does he care??
Galliani: one year suspension??? A long and nice holiday for this bastard.
Della Vale is one of the few with a peculiar fine. 30 000 Euro? come on that's peanuts for him.

I hoped this tribunal would give just sentences to give Calcio a clean look, but thet fucked up again and again..

Buy on AliExpress.com

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Sir Sebastian said:
The only people punished are fans and shareholders.

The players? They move to new clubs.
The management? The guilty ones all resigned anyways, and are rich bastards at that.
The fans? We get fucked.
I totally agree with you,the punishment destroyed us,and I want to add the new club's administration.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Sir Sebastian said:
The only people punished are fans and shareholders.

The players? They move to new clubs.
The management? The guilty ones all resigned anyways, and are rich bastards at that.
The fans? We get fucked.

i agree 100% with u, its the fans who get fucked at the end of the day people like me, u and everyone who loves this team gets hurt.

despite the punishment is relegation to seria B notC but it remains very harsh specially when u consider the stripping off of 2 titles and a 30 piont deduction while milan just get stripped off pionts and remain in seria A ( its true they miss the champions league but who cares u r still in seria A)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
I think it would've been a more just punishment to put us in either C or B, but starting with the same points as everyone else.

Moggi and Delle Valle should both be in prison, and Galliani should be banned for life. Banning retired people just doesn't make sense.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
The system has officially fuked us over. How the fuk do u fix Del Piero's grace, Canna's resillience or Zambro's grit. I'm hoping the appeal will give us a reduced points docking coz I think thats the best it can really do. We must now focus on just wooping some Serie B ass

Just for interests sake, our finance lecturer was tellin us about situations like the Juve share price situation now and how it's what made guyz like Warren Buffet get filthy rich. They buy shares in companies that are in a miserable state of affairs for peanuts then keep them until things get drastically better and then sell the shares when they are like 10 times their low value.

Apr 12, 2004
Brixity said:
The system has officially fuked us over. How the fuk do u fix Del Piero's grace, Canna's resillience or Zambro's grit. I'm hoping the appeal will give us a reduced points docking coz I think thats the best it can really do. We must now focus on just wooping some Serie B ass

Just for interests sake, our finance lecturer was tellin us about situations like the Juve share price situation now and how it's what made guyz like Warren Buffet get filthy rich. They buy shares in companies that are in a miserable state of affairs for peanuts then keep them until things get drastically better and then sell the shares when they are like 10 times their low value.

Yea, but you guys deserved everything you got in my opinion.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Hehe it will be interesting to se Juve in Serie B. We will be back in Serie A when the new stadium is completed. Then we will se the new Juve!

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Espectro said:
So do you guys think that we have hope to reduce our punish with the appeal?
I aint too optimistic, especially after the threat of suffering further penalities if the appeal is rejected. However on a note I think going for the appeal is teh right way, were already in deep sh!t, -30 points may seem nothing for some here, how bad can it get, I personally fear staying in serie B next season either way unless if we get a lifeline and get a reduce of the points being deducted to -20.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
ßömßärdîër said:
Yea, but you guys deserved everything you got in my opinion.
Im sure you would have said the same if we got serie C1. If all your posts are like what ive seen for the past few days then its sad to say that the forum has seen 18669 of wortless crap. :rolleyes:

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
mediaset has the TV right of serie A and berlusconi owns mediaset.
What will happened if berlusconi decides to pull out of serie A and I can not imagine another company paying a lot of money for serie A right ??

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Sir Sebastian said:
I think it would've been a more just punishment to put us in either C or B, but starting with the same points as everyone else.

Moggi and Delle Valle should both be in prison, and Galliani should be banned for life. Banning retired people just doesn't make sense.
Agree and its kinda funny that moggi had already hinted he would never come in football just after these allegations came out, so what difference does it make to these guys?, theyve made enough money in there life to sit on and proberly invest in a business, they should be fined too and the money should go to their respective clubs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)