The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (64 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Guzzler said:
definetly. We have to get behind our team, treat this as a revolution within the club, and dont forget were in the coppa italia, if we can win it were in the Uefa cup next year and get a silver star for ten cup wins. :agree:
Now thatll be something Inter unable to take advantage of winning the league and we depress them further by winning their only form of glory, the coppa italia :D

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We need 100 points out of 126,
i hope Konko gets a good year

Lets say the first serie B team wins 81
the second 78
and the third 76
Lazio 82 - 7 = 75
Fiorentina 84 - 12 = 72
the forth 69just like this year

JUVENTUS 90 - 30 = 60

we need 99 points at least that means 33 wins out of 42 games

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
ok whats happened has happened now, lets do the maths for next season:

Atalanta finished top of seria B with 81 points (losing 9 & drewing 9 out of 42 games)

Cesena finished sixth with 66 points (losing 12 & drewing 12 out of 42 games)

IF for example we win all our games thats 126 points (ok not likely)
- 30 points started off with = 96 points

To finish with 81 points we can only lose 5 games all season! (not easy)

not looking good BUT this is the interesting part:

To finish with 66 points (which hopefully will be enough to get into a playoff), we can lose 10 games!

This isnt out of our reach, and what a fairytale it would be if we can get into that top sixth and go back to where we belong in seria A winning in a playoff!!!

We have to look at the glass half full now, maybe we'll get luckly and the appeal will reduce the -30 points.

FORZA JUVE !!!!!!

we can still do it

Sep 14, 2003
xxxxxxx said:
If you think football is everything, then I pity you. :lol:

Did I say it was?

Of course it isn't. But you seem to think it's something we shouldn't be concerned about, it's a trivial matter. In that, you have seriously underestimated our feelings, on one of the worst days in club's history.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
xxxxxxx said:
Why?

You never backed your claim up that "I'm an idiot." :lol:
where the heck did they bring this guy from? :rolleyes:

It doesnt take a genious to back his points up for you being an idiot. Im sure anyone on this forum agree would agree you certainly are, prop away back to your club and let us relish in beating your side in the upcoming future.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Serie C with no point deduction was better. We could of been back in A in a couple of years.

Serie B with -30pts means we play with our Primavera squad, get relegated in serie C, get back in serie B, and then in A.

Guzzler

Apr 14, 2006
PhRoZeN said:
where the heck did they bring this guy from? :rolleyes:

It doesnt take a genious to back his points up for you being an idiot. Im sure anyone on this forum agree would agree you certainly are, prop away back to your club and let us relish in beating your side in the upcoming future.
Hey, this guy is an IDIOT!!!:D

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Juve100% said:
ok whats happened has happened now, lets do the maths for next season:
Atalanta finished top of seria B with 81 points (losing 9 & drewing 9 out of 42 games)
Cesena finished sixth with 66 points (losing 12 & drewing 12 out of 42 games)
IF for example we win all our games thats 126 points (ok not likely)
- 30 points started off with = 96 points
To finish with 81 points we can only lose 5 games all season! (not easy)
not looking good BUT this is the interesting part:
To finish with 66 points (which hopefully will be enough to get into a playoff), we can lose 10 games!
This isnt out of our reach, and what a fairytale it would be if we can get into that top sixth and go back to where we belong in seria A winning in a playoff!!!
we can still do it
Cronios said:
We need 100 points out of 126,
i hope Konko gets a good year

Lets say the first serie B team wins 81
the second 78
and the third 76
Lazio 82 - 7 = 75
Fiorentina 84 - 12 = 72
the forth 69just like this year

JUVENTUS 90 - 30 = 60 << 7th position

we need 99 points at least that means 33 wins out of 42 games
dont worry will do better in the appeal, this is happening all the time,
but even with a -20 its still very dificult because we will have to fight with Lazio and Fiorentina in the barage games

Sep 28, 2002
xxxxxxx said:
Yes, and what's your point?

I said "don't take it too serious. It's only a football team." Which is true. Someone on this board was hoping one of the Juventus fan would burn the car of the prosecutor. Now that's just pathetic.

I was not being patronizing in the slightest, I was just stating the obvious.
we're a bit stressed right now, please come back in one week when we're a bil calmer.

Guzzler

Apr 14, 2006
mark77 said:
Serie C with no point deduction was better. We could of been back in A in a couple of years.

Serie B with -30pts means we play with our Primavera squad, get relegated in serie C, get back in serie B, and then in A.
youre a glass kinda half full are you:eyebrows:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)