The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (65 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Zlatan said:
The fact that these 3 teams are relegated probably meanst that those team that were supposed to be relegated from Serie A this season will stay up, meaning easier competition in B.
Unlikely, Infact I disagree Lazio and Fiorentina will pose a bigger threat than those relegated by miles, despite have points deducted themselves they can easily cruise past there teams too , there is an 18 point gap between what was deducted from and and the closest fiorentina, which inherently means 6 games need to be won before we are on the same level as them, but thats easy said.

Zlatan said:
Are you really telling me that even a weakend Juve side cant take 90 points in a league where Atalanta took 81?
Yes, make no mistake no team in serie B will be trembling in their boots when they face players who they themselves have proberly never heard of. Plus taking on a team like Juventus is usually a big incentive, even in serie A we have usually struggled to perform well against smaller teams but usually defended our asses off against them to win by a close margin.

Zlatan said:
IMO the management should take out a loan, take the financial loss and keep the squa as it is and win promotion in a year. It's possible.
Loan would be horrendous, its exactly what clubs like leeds, gala did e.t.c, a loan just adds up and if by chance we do promote we only have to pay proberly twice as much ro three times as much as we had taken out. We certainly aint as poor as the exampular teams I gave above. However no doubt it will stricken our revenues but thats why we may have to part with our players, ask more from our loyal fans by urging them to go and buy merchandise and most of all attend our stadium. I would say what the heck sell quite a lot of our stars (reduce wages for those who want to stay) but try to make as much of a bargain possible, lets not forget afterall there will always be more than one club after one of our stars which would result in more of a negotiating power for us.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Mr. Gianna said:
I listening Inter might push for the scudetti to be assigned to them. If I were a fan of Inter I'd be ashamed.

Now we have to keep our fingers crossed that the appeal takes some point off from the penalization. It's like Juvetus president just said there's not a single hard evidence of anything. Those wiretappings are simply not enough.
Inter...what a bounch of losers.:disagree:

Guzzler

Apr 14, 2006
giovanotti said:
So we have a chance to be back in serie A?????
definetly. We have to get behind our team, treat this as a revolution within the club, and dont forget were in the coppa italia, if we can win it were in the Uefa cup next year and get a silver star for ten cup wins. :agree:

its bad but its not all bad:pint:

Forza JUVE

Forza Revolution

xxxxxxx

Jul 14, 2006
Holdon said:
?

Then you write this:
Yes, and what's your point?

I said "don't take it too serious. It's only a football team." Which is true. Someone on this board was hoping one of the Juventus fan would burn the car of the prosecutor. Now that's just pathetic.

I was not being patronizing in the slightest, I was just stating the obvious.

Guzzler

Apr 14, 2006
The Calciopoli verdicts were finally delivered this evening, here’s a brief rundown of all the sentences handed out.

Juventus:
Demoted to last place in 2004-05 season and stripped of that season’s title. Their 2005-06 Serie A title win has also been wiped out. They will start next season in Serie B with 30 point deduction. Former directors Luciano Moggi and Antonio Giraudo banned from football for five years.

Fiorentina:
Relegated to Serie B with 12-point penalty for 2006-07. President Andrea Della Valle banned for three years and six months. His brother Diego, the club’s honorary President, suspended for four years.

Lazio:
Relegated to Serie B with seven-point penalty for 2006-07. President Claudio Lotito banned for three years.

Milan:
They stay in Serie A, but will start next season with a 15-point deduction. They are deducted 44 points from last season’s point tally which means they have not qualified for the Champions League. Vice-President Adriano Galliani banned for a year. Rossoneri official Leonardo Meani suspended for three years and six months.

Refereeing officials:
Designator Paolo Bergamo deferred, Pierluigi Pairetto banned for two years and six months. President Tullio Lanese banned two years and six months, Vice-commissioner Gennaro Mazzei banned for a year, observer Pietro Ingargiola cautioned.

Referees:
Massimo De Santis banned for four years and six months, Paolo Dondarini stopped for three years and six months, Gianluca Paparesta banned for three months. Pasquale Rodomonti, Paolo Bertini, Domenico Messina, Gianluca Rocchi and Paolo Tagliavento all cleared.

Linesmen:
Claudio Puglisi and Fabrizio Babini banned for a year.

Italian Football Federation officials:
President Franco Carraro stopped for four years and six months. Vice-President Innocenzo Mazzini suspended for five years.

All those sentenced have five days to appeal to the Federal Court of Appeal. At this time, Messina, Lecce and Treviso would be re-instated into Serie A.

channel4.com/sport

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
ok whats happened has happened now, lets do the maths for next season:

Atalanta finished top of seria B with 81 points (losing 9 & drewing 9 out of 42 games)

Cesena finished sixth with 66 points (losing 12 & drewing 12 out of 42 games)

IF for example we win all our games thats 126 points (ok not likely)
- 30 points started off with = 96 points

To finish with 81 points we can only lose 5 games all season! (not easy)

not looking good BUT this is the interesting part:

To finish with 66 points (which hopefully will be enough to get into a playoff), we can lose 10 games!

This isnt out of our reach, and what a fairytale it would be if we can get into that top sixth and go back to where we belong in seria A winning in a playoff!!!

We have to look at the glass half full now, maybe we'll get luckly and the appeal will reduce the -30 points.

FORZA JUVE !!!!!!

we can still do it

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Guzzler said:
definetly. We have to get behind our team, treat this as a revolution within the club, and dont forget were in the coppa italia, if we can win it were in the Uefa cup next year and get a silver star for ten cup wins. :agree:

its bad but its not all bad:pint:

Forza JUVE

Forza Revolution

I would focus on the serie B.That should be our top priority!!!!

FORZA JUVE!!!!

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
Moggi: "Rammaricato per squadre condannate e loro tifosi"

14/07/2006

Luciano Moggi ha commentato con una brevissima battuta le sentenze emesse dalla Caf in serata: "Non sono rammaricato per me - dice l'ex direttore generale della Juventus - ma per le squadre coinvolte e per i loro tifosi

link www.fiorentina.it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)