The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (38 Viewers)

Guzzler

Apr 14, 2006
jumbo said:
You guys keep thininking that we'll just breeze thruough Serie B, just like that :snaps fingers: ...

How? We will not be the same team next season.
Hey remain positive. Most of the team that reports for training tomorrow have all played in Serie A via loan periods or are the cream de la cream of the youth academy. Lets get behind the team and focus on getting back and getting our third gold star

:agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gene

Dec 10, 2005
xxxxxxx said:
Juventus will not get up next season. Look at this way, you will have to sell most of your top players......you won't have hardly any money to spend on any new good players. It might take you years to get back up, certainly with a minus 30 deducted.
u are certainly not a juve fan..

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
I agree with ildivino that by relegating the team basically all of our players the last couple years are being labelled as cheats, which they aren't! the individuals should be punished, but I don't think any of the clubs should be punished as a whole. how many of the players knew about any of the match fixing?? I think it's a bit harsh

Mar 6, 2005
xxxxxxx said:
Juventus will not get up next season. Look at this way, you will have to sell most of your top players......you won't have hardly any money to spend on any new good players. It might take you years to get back up, certainly with a minus 30 deducted.
Captain Obvious, welcome aboard :rolleyes:

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
Someone said:
u didnt get the point

i am talking about the bastards milan
they dont deserve to stay in SA
Look, you can't just relegate Milan because you don't like them. There has to be reason. There obviously was no reason for it. Therefore, they stay up.

Juventus obviously proven to have cheated the most, therefore they get the harshest penalty.

Simple as/.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Zlatan said:
Am I the only one who thinks Serie A is reachable in one season?

Relax people. Firstly, it's not the end of the world.

Secondly, let's take an objective look at our chances. Most of the teams that win promotion ned up being relegated the next season anyway. Now, let's say that a team promoted didnt get relegated right away, Let's take a look at this season. AFAIK, the promoted team with most teams in Serie A was Empoli, with 45 points. We had 91, thats 46 points more in Serie A.

We have a team thats the best in Italy. If the management keeps their promise and doesnt sell the best players, keeps the core of the team, and add a few good young plkayers we can do it. Some of the players will want to stay, and even those who dont want to stay cant leavbe unless Juve releases them. We can keep them by force if we want, and the management probably will if they want to win promotion in one season.

The fact that these 3 teams are relegated probably meanst that those team that were supposed to be relegated from Serie A this season will stay up, meaning easier competition in B. There are 42 games, with a possible 126 points. Keep in mind that it's very unlikely that any of the Serie B teams will win 81 points as Atalanta did this season, considering that they will drop more points because of Fiorentina and Lazio (and us of course) in Serie B. Thats 18 points from those three games, let's say the first 6 teams (the ones who get promotion - 2 directly and 4 playoff spots) are able to win half of the points from these clubs - 9 of the poissble 18, which is highly unlikely, points which they would have won more of from different opposition. Let's, because of the stronger competition, reduce the points of the first 6 teams by 6 points. That would mean the first placed team had 75 points,a nd the sixth placed team 60.

Are you really telling me that even a weakend Juve side cant take 90 points in a league where Atalanta took 81?

IMO the management should take out a loan, take the financial loss and keep the squa as it is and win promotion in a year. It's possible.

Now relax, it's not the end of the world.
hi zlatan ! where have u been ?
well right ur outline is great , i would love to keep at least two of our stars so that we could have more chance to be promoted to serie A

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
SiccSense said:
15 point deduction is nothing, AC Milan will still win next year.
Agree, they get the most lenient punishment, would have been beautiful to have both us and milan in serie B, infact all of us.. but I guess it wasnt meant to be. I hope the a'holes get sucked in next season, ill try planting a bug in their phones, make some crap up and throw em into serie B, along with inter and the rest of twats.... someone can wake me up now if they wish.

BONSMOTS

Jul 14, 2006
Zlatan said:
Am I the only one who thinks Serie A is reachable in one season?

Relax people. Firstly, it's not the end of the world.

Secondly, let's take an objective look at our chances. Most of the teams that win promotion ned up being relegated the next season anyway. Now, let's say that a team promoted didnt get relegated right away, Let's take a look at this season. AFAIK, the promoted team with most teams in Serie A was Empoli, with 45 points. We had 91, thats 46 points more in Serie A.

We have a team thats the best in Italy. If the management keeps their promise and doesnt sell the best players, keeps the core of the team, and add a few good young plkayers we can do it. Some of the players will want to stay, and even those who dont want to stay cant leavbe unless Juve releases them. We can keep them by force if we want, and the management probably will if they want to win promotion in one season.

The fact that these 3 teams are relegated probably meanst that those team that were supposed to be relegated from Serie A this season will stay up, meaning easier competition in B. There are 42 games, with a possible 126 points. Keep in mind that it's very unlikely that any of the Serie B teams will win 81 points as Atalanta did this season, considering that they will drop more points because of Fiorentina and Lazio (and us of course) in Serie B. Thats 18 points from those three games, let's say the first 6 teams (the ones who get promotion - 2 directly and 4 playoff spots) are able to win half of the points from these clubs - 9 of the poissble 18, which is highly unlikely, points which they would have won more of from different opposition. Let's, because of the stronger competition, reduce the points of the first 6 teams by 6 points. That would mean the first placed team had 75 points,a nd the sixth placed team 60.

Are you really telling me that even a weakend Juve side cant take 90 points in a league where Atalanta took 81?

IMO the management should take out a loan, take the financial loss and keep the squa as it is and win promotion in a year. It's possible.

Now relax, it's not the end of the world.
Hey, good analysis, I am now full of confidence that Juve will come back next year!!!:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)