The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (67 Viewers)

xxxxxxx

Jul 14, 2006
zizoufan said:
then what u belong to the anti-juventus community ?
we don't need ur contributions thank u
I don't hate Juventus.....far from it!

I'm just saying, it will be hard for you to keep your best players. How was that showing my hate towards Juventus.

Personally, I feel all 4 clubs should be relegated, not just 3.

SiccSense

Jul 4, 2006
giovanotti said:
What about points deduction?
It is not official but the Gazzetta claims the verdicts are as follows:

Milan = Serie A (10-15 point penalty & No Champions league)
Juventus = Serie B (20 point penalty)
Fiorentina = Serie B (10 point penalty)
Lazio = Serie B (6 or 7 point penalty)

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Zanetti is the first guy I would like to get rid of.
I do not exact contract detail but isnt he paid something like a million a year.
I doubt whether Juve can afford an average player such a salary.

Also, I think we need to one or two veterans who has a know-how in Serie B. I am presuming it will be more physical league with a lot more dirty plays.
Playing a squad of youngsters is a risky business. And lets not forget there will be many unproven but yet extremely talented players at the lower league like Tavano & Toni. Also with more matches, squad depth could play a big part, which should favour us. I think we can do it with 20 point penalty but it won't be easy.
Anyway we should not dwell on Serie A reputation etc.

Obvisouly we will need to get an experienced defender at the back to replace Canna & Thuram and I think Di Loreto fits the bill quite well.
I don't know if Sol Campbell is interested in playing for lower leauge but considering he is willing to play in US, I think it is worth a go.
We should definetely keep Balazretti & Chiellini. And it would be interesting to see if we can bring Felice Piccolo into the team.

Francesco Cozza, Rigano, Jimenez, Coda, Volpi, Corrini could all be useful addition even though I am not sure if Coda is willing to give up European football for Serie B. And bring back Mirante, Palladino, Rej Volpato, Gasbarroni.
Signing some very talented young South American talents on loan with respect to permanent deals, or co-owernship or will also be an interesting idea.

xxxxxxx

Jul 14, 2006
Turk_Bianconero said:
okay sorry.
Don't worry about it!

I can tell you're upset, and have every right to be.

But if Barca were to be found of any match-fixing in the future, I would want them to get the worst penalty in football, because I cannot stand cheating in football. It ruins the sport. Does that make me any less of a fan? No, of course it doesn't. I would still support my team if they were to be relegated, but from then on, I would know that justice has been done.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
xxxxxxx said:
I don't hate Juventus.....far from it!

I'm just saying, it will be hard for you to keep your best players. How was that showing my hate towards Juventus.

Personally, I feel all 4 clubs should be relegated, not just 3.
maybe loan formula becoz we can't be promoted to serie A next year with the likes of loegro, chiellin . Secco knows that and he's working to fullfill this slim hope

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Stuart said:
Serie A will suffer without Juventus, there's no doubt about that, but that doesn't concern the judges. They are only concerned with justice and that's all they should be concerned with IMO. It's not fair that Fiorentina were relegated years ago but we get to stay up because of the financial and promotional consequences the league would have to face with our departure. That's like saying, 'nah, we can't relegate them because they're too big' and I'm sorry but no one is as big as the rules.
I agree with you on that we fans should support the team whatever the outcome of the trial.:pint: . Personally, I am planning to buy a season ticket whether I go or not. However, I cannot agree on whether the expected sentences is fair or not. Then again, I will put that down these differences onto differences in our beliefs, and as the saying goes, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

If Serie B is penalty we get it, so be it. If we get heavy fines of millions of dollars, so be it. But I want those responsible for the whole facade to go down with us.
And while I am pleasantly shocked by Italian determination to clean out their game, which I give them seriously props, one cannot but be amazed by the way in which they dealt with this matter. I am no lawyer so I cannot comment on the exact legal process, all I want to say is that law cannot come first prior to the consequences that shape our lives. If judges cannot punish those responsible for crime sufficiently and inflict greater pain than necessary on those not entirely responsible, well they may be doing what they are suppose to do, but they certainly arent beeing productive to the society in whole.

Well it doesnt matter I guess. Whatever I say, the verdict seems to be already determined, and one can claim the justice have been served. Well, I can let Moggi go - after all there are more severe crimes in world that doesnt go punished. Well some people even get paraded for their lavish spending on a petty game just like Robbin Hood - Only difference is that modern day Robin Hoods steal from the poor and spend it on rich.

But I am certainly looking forward to next year though. It will be fun visiting Stadio Olimpico to support Juve.:p :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)