The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (7 Viewers)

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
i read an article it could be announced as late as friday or saturday.....i think this is good news for us delaying longer means they might take into consideration the world cup win

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Oscar said:
Sorry, off topic :

I think i found out why Zidane kicked Materazzi.
It looks like (just before Zidane kicked him) Materazzi invited Zidane to go play for Inter !

:)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D you just killed me man
cant stop laughing

+rep

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
juve_step said:
Juventus Fc 1897-2006

R.I.P
dont be such a drama queen, this can be the rebirth of juventus.
even a 15 point deduction we would be too strong for serie b clubs and would walk the league. yes i really mean that, even if we sell 8 star players our strength in depth is phenominal. most of our youth players could play for most top serie a clubs and bench-warmers such as kapo, balzaretti, del piero, etc will have a much bigger role to play next year.

have faith people, this is the beginning, not the end

juve_step

Jul 5, 2006
This is a disaster, lets not kid ourselves. Goodbye champions league for at least two years, goodbye serie a, goodbye delle alpi, goodbye some of the best players in the world, total NIGHTMARE

juve_step

Jul 5, 2006
Maybe Pessotto tried to kill himself so that they would let Juventus off the hook, i mean the trial would say "they guys have just lost their team manager for christ sake! Sort of like the ultimate sacrifice by Pessotto for Mercy on Juventus. What do you think?

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Oscar said:
Becuase Meani was having that conversation with the Udinese official, and they can't connect Galliani or some other high Milan official with this conversation.
It's easy to "prove" that some low official was doing that on his own, but for us it's very difficult to prove that our General Director was doing that only so he could get the benefit of it, and not the club.
Meani talked to Galliani about the Chievo match, and that's why Milan is charged only about this match !

They will get out clean only because Meani was doing all the dirty stuff ( we all know that Galliani and Berlusconi were standing behind him, but it's very hard to prove such a thing), and we'll get punished because our GD was doing the same things Meani did !
It does not make sense. If Moggi was doing it for his own benefit so Juve should be off the hook..
While on the Milan V Udinese case let see the facts (these are the converstations in summary from what I remember):
Udinese official: "How about if our match ends in a draw so we can reach the CL"
Meani: "Why would we agree for such a thing? Whats in it for us"
Udinese official: "You want Janckolovisky and Juve wants him too. If you do this we can see that he wears your jersey next season".
Meani: "ok"

Match ended 1-1

After the match:
Udinese official: "hahahahaha Sampdoria were trying hard hoping for our match to end up with us losing"
Meani: "hahahaha it was quite funny".

Milan presents Janckolovisky.

But no that is not match fixing in the italian sporting court, now is it???

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
juve_step said:
Maybe Pessotto tried to kill himself so that they would let Juventus off the hook, i mean the trial would say "they guys have just lost their team manager for christ sake! Sort of like the ultimate sacrifice by Pessotto for Mercy on Juventus. What do you think?

i think your a retard for thinking that.....

Oscar

Jul 7, 2006
ZAF3000 said:
It does not make sense. If Moggi was doing it for his own benefit so Juve should be off the hook..
While on the Milan V Udinese case let see the facts (these are the converstations in summary from what I remember):
Udinese official: "How about if our match ends in a draw so we can reach the CL"
Meani: "Why would we agree for such a thing? Whats in it for us"
Udinese official: "You want Janckolovisky and Juve wants him too. If you do this we can see that he wears your jersey next season".
Meani: "ok"

Match ended 1-1

After the match:
Udinese official: "hahahahaha Sampdoria were trying hard hoping for our match to end up with us losing"
Meani: "hahahaha it was quite funny".

Milan presents Janckolovisky.

But no that is not match fixing in the italian sporting court, now is it???
Yes, for me, you and the world it's a prove they fixed the match. Becuase Meani couldn't have fixed it if the players, Galliani and Berlusconi didn't know.
But the bad thing is that this won't pass in any court in the world.

Meani can easily say that it was just a conversation between good friends, and how he never said anything about this to the players and Galliani, and how the match ended 1:1 without being fixed. The prosecutors can't prove he said it to them because they don't have him on tape saying this to Galliani or Maldini.
Moggi can as well say that he never told anyone about the things he did, but it doesn't matter because he was the GD, and the GD is the highest representative of the club. The club will be punished for every illegal action the GD took !

This is where we're getting fucked up. It hurts and it's totally unfair Milan to get out clean after fixing a match...but we'll have to live with that !
They played unfair, but they played it very smart . We didn't !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)