The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (30 Viewers)

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Dear Borrelli,

I realize that you are man of great intelligence. An honest man with no self-indulgency at all. And who are so righteous in that procedural justice matters far more any consequences that the verdict will bring. Oh yes, economic efficiency and people's happiness should not matter if it is in the law of justice. I totally agree with you.

Oh, did I mention the fact that Moggi, and Giraudo, people of great honesty and ethic, will probably spend 5 years of free-time you have rightly awarded them tanning themselves in a Bermuda or Dubai sun with a glass of Don-Perry gold and patting themselves on the back for all the good honest work they did for a past decade or so. And yes, the devious and cunning fans should suffer the dread of Serie B in meantime. Not to mention of the fact that, those imbecile shareholders should pay heafty fine for the ignorance they show.

Hail Borrelli, you are a GENIUS!
I cannot but agree with your notion of justice! I think there would be 19 more CEOs of Serie A FC that will agree with me! A honest hard work for management - millions of clean money and 5 years of free time. I mean who wouldnt!

Yours faithfully

Jun

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Well it seems that Secco isnt that ...unexperianced...
he said:

"if needed we will work on getting out of Serie B,” he continued.

“If that happened then we would obviously want to immediately come back up to the First Division and hope to get back into Champions League contention.

“Seeing as that is our strategy, we can’t completely break the squad up. It is better to keep a strong squad, even if costly, than rebuild it in the future.

“Making money from player sales is not our priority right now.”

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Cronios said:
because -15 might not be enough to guarantee an imediate come back

and if we wont be able to guarantee that, no player will choose to risk two years in B or two years loan in another team,
they will ALL leave now and we will be doomed as we were in C
I could stomach a season in B (barely!! but only if I must ;)). But a -15 point deduction on top of that would mean multiple seasons in B, if not also a struggle to keep out of C. :sigh:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
serfaraaz said:
u r not aware of the fact that buffon zambro canna ibra trez vieira emerson camo will not play in serieb
dont be so sure about Canna+Zambro, they would leave if it was C
and they would stay to B if we were asking them,
but you can add Zlatan,Zebina,Chiellini and Kovac instead...:D

Juvewiz

Aug 22, 2003
swag said:
I could stomach a season in B (barely!! but only if I must ;)). But a -15 point deduction on top of that would mean multiple seasons in B, if not also a struggle to keep out of C. :sigh:
I think Juventus will have a very good chance of winning promotion even with -15 points from the start in serie B. Serie B consist of 42 games. This season Catania were promoted with 78 points from 22 wins 12 draws and 8 losses. So with a record of 28 wins 10 draws and 4 losses, Juve would have finished above them. To reach the playoff zone, one needed 66 points. So even if we can't finish in the top two, there is still a good chance of promotion.

And even if many of our starplayers leave, Juve will have a very strong squad, that I truly belive, will win most matches in serie B. 100 points (not considering the deduction) should be well within range. And that will almost certainly be enough to win promotion.

This season Juve would have finished on the same points as Inter in serie A with -15 points...

Anyway I am tired of waiting for the verdict now. Can't they just finish the case, and give it to us!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)