The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (27 Viewers)

Oscar

Jul 7, 2006
Sorry, off topic :

I think i found out why Zidane kicked Materazzi.
It looks like (just before Zidane kicked him) Materazzi invited Zidane to go play for Inter !

:)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I still don't get why Milan is receiving a lighter punishment than Juve where they outfluently fixed a match with udinese. Juve's management went against fair-play but there is no evidence (atleast from what we see) that they have fixed a match..

Jul 2, 2006
ZAF3000 said:
I still don't get why Milan is receiving a lighter punishment than Juve where they outfluently fixed a match with udinese. Juve's management went against fair-play but there is no evidence (atleast from what we see) that they have fixed a match..
that bas..d berlusconi organises this circus against us
because he knows milan merda never be champion while Juve play in SERIE A

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
ZAF3000 said:

as i said, even the justice system is corrupt.

Oscar

Jul 7, 2006
ZAF3000 said:
Becuase Meani was having that conversation with the Udinese official, and they can't connect Galliani or some other high Milan official with this conversation.
It's easy to "prove" that some low official was doing that on his own, but for us it's very difficult to prove that our General Director was doing that only so he could get the benefit of it, and not the club.
Meani talked to Galliani about the Chievo match, and that's why Milan is charged only about this match !

They will get out clean only because Meani was doing all the dirty stuff ( we all know that Galliani and Berlusconi were standing behind him, but it's very hard to prove such a thing), and we'll get punished because our GD was doing the same things Meani did !

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
zidane said that matarzi siad bad things to his mother and sister. heii

Matarazi should be demoted to C2 and play by himself instead of juve.

if only that could happen.

juve_step

Jul 5, 2006
Juventus should sue Moggi then a distance themselves from him which i believe they are doing and deny any knowledge of what he was up to, its not juves fault he did what he allegdy did

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)