The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (14 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I don't know what cheaters in specific from the team you think you have to stand by -- but in case you haven't noticed, they left months ago.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
juve_step said:
THIS IS A JOKE, IVE BEEN LET DOWN BY JUVENTUS BIG TIME, TO RISK EVRYTHING FOR NO REASON IS BEYOND BELIEF, I THINK I WOUOLD BE BETTER SUPPORTING A TEAM WITH CREDIBILITY SUCH AS INTER OR ROMA
you are free to go.

juventus don't need supporters like you.

bye bye!!!!!!!!

Guzzler

Apr 14, 2006
Lilianna said:
oh come on!!!!
how on earth could you feel wee that there is a huge possibility of us playing in serei b????????????
Juve is a big club linked to the local economy and stock exchange not to mention 18 million supporters worldwide. Juve will be punished and rightly so but to banish the team to serie c is not an option for the tribunial.

The mere threat of serie c will give the tribunial the impression that it is cleaning the game in italy but when were banished to serie b, as i expect, it will give the supporters a sense of relieve that the book was not threwn at Juve.

Romanisto

May 30, 2004
UEFA keeps Italian deadline

UEFA has maintained a 25 July deadline for the Italian Football Federation to submit the list of clubs from Italy eligible for participation in the 2006/07 European club competitions.....

Link

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Sir Sebastian said:
TV stations don't know the results of trials until after the trial is over. Well, it is in Italy, so I guess they might :D
I'm guessing Badass Devil got the news from some English sportsshow making assumptions, even though they barely know anything about the subject.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
juve_step said:
THIS IS A JOKE, IVE BEEN LET DOWN BY JUVENTUS BIG TIME, TO RISK EVRYTHING FOR NO REASON IS BEYOND BELIEF, I THINK I WOUOLD BE BETTER SUPPORTING A TEAM WITH CREDIBILITY SUCH AS INTER OR ROMA
Well, Mr. Juve_step, you did one step to cheer for Juve...

It will be my pleasure to help you make more steps and run from the cheaters in this club...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)