The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (52 Viewers)

Nejc

May 13, 2006
On ttx sites of our national television they say, that last two scudettos will be taken from Juve, Juve will also be relegated to serie B and start season with -6 points, Lazio and Fiorentina will be relegated to Serie B and will start season with -15 and Milan will be relegated and start season with -3.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Javier_Zanetti

Jun 18, 2005
Moratti may be a powerful businessman but he surely isn't powerful in the field of football.

Cronios said:
he was partially involved just because everybody was involved too,
he just have accepted his part in the Italian league,
some Interestas!! say that he isnt interested to win the league,
he want Inter to fail every year so that he will have an excuse every year to invest 50+million and use Inter to wash his dirty money
(u asked for for a motive:D )
rotfl, you're joking right ? :D

Sorry but that logic of yours is not only flawed but downright RETARDED. Because when he loses games and titles --> less fans buy season tickets, less fans buy Inter stuff, less money from CL, Less TV money, less money from sponsors...etc..

if you actually had an idea you'd notice that Moratti hasn't made any mega transfers for the past 2-3 seasons, only getting players on bosmans and on loan, an exception to that would be Samuel for 20 mill which is nothing compared to the money spent on other players in the past. That renders your statement as wrong, sorry.

Roman Abramovich's money is dirty but do you see him losing to buy players worth millions ? no, he wins. Because anyone is in a business to make money, not lose money. Duh..

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Javier_Zanetti said:
Moratti may be a powerful businessman but he surely isn't powerful in the field of football.
but trancripts like the ones between Moggi and his son about how to hit chicks would never ever see daylight,
not to mention what they hould have discovered from the Berlusca's transcripts,
its crystal clear that noone was interested to check further than Moggi,
he was the target from the very beginning...

Javier_Zanetti said:
partially as i said i ve red it in an Inter forum now closed

Javier_Zanetti said:
Sorry but that logic of yours is not only flawed but downright RETARDED.
you better stop insults or you are gone from this forum in less than 60 secs:pumpkin:

Javier_Zanetti said:
Because when he loses games and titles --> less fans buy season tickets, less fans buy Inter stuff, less money from CL, Less TV money, less money from sponsors...etc..

if you actually had an idea you'd notice that Moratti hasn't made any mega transfers for the past 2-3 seasons, only getting players on bosmans and on loan, an exception to that would be Samuel for 20 mill which is nothing compared to the money spent on other players in the past. That renders your statement as wrong, sorry.

Roman Abramovich's money is dirty but do you see him losing to buy players worth millions ? no, he wins. Because anyone is in a business to make money, not lose money. Duh..

you are an Inter fan and you dont know how many money Moratti spent for transfers and wages?

Inter is buying high and selling low,
they overpay millions subtitutes like Recoba to keep the on the bench,
waste them and let the fans overjoyed about having the most complete squad:disagree:
the anti-Moratti (and anti-Mancini) voices within Inter know more than i remember,
but their opinion was very well put and based on real facts.

Moratti isnt an Abromovici for sure but he spends more than us
repeatdly with the wrong way,
even Abramovici himself would have abonded Inter after so many consecutive loses,
the fact that he is staying prooves that he is pleased with the current situation.

How he does profit washing money?

I cant remember everything i red but it was already posted everywhere,
net,forum,papers if you dont choose to ignore it...

Buying a player that costs 5 mil, 10 mil,
is giving him a great taxes excuse and up untill recently the Italian federation didnt asked where those 10mil came from,
he can use 10mil illegaly obdained to buy a player
and then sell him for 5-8 and take those money back through his company washed,
if he was winning he wouldnt have the excuse to buy a new team every year...

thats the idea, i m sure you ve heard it again,
you can ignore it as a speculation,
but untill him and Inter are investigated the way Juve was investigated
you cant be asking for justice,
you ask for justice now because this is what it fits you better,
you know that Juve is the only possible guilty in this because Juve was the only team seriusly investigated,
no matter what happen to Juve and Inter and even if both of them get relegated i m sure that Inter will manage to loose the championship again this year
(most probably to Roma)
and will keep Mr X Mancini and will keep the players with high wages,
because this is what is happening for ages
and there has to be a reason behind it...

SiccSense

Jul 4, 2006
Prodi is a left-wing moron, it would have been better if Berlusconi remained in charge of the country. O.J Simpson got away with murder and a few tapped phone calls are enough to relegate one of the most storied teams in the history of football to C1, this is a joke, i will not accept these absurd penalties. Mr. clean hands, Mr. mouth full of semen on the contrary.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
@Cronios

You seem to know more than the Italian media, prosecutors, judges and football fans in general. Get the hell outta the forums and join the investigation. I just hope you have not leaked this information to the newspapers. Our devious plan to "launder" millions of dollars through a football club is uncovered.

We knew it was too good to be true......

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Javier_Zanetti said:

Sorry but that logic of yours is not only flawed but downright RETARDED. Because when he loses games and titles --> less fans buy season tickets, less fans buy Inter stuff, less money from CL, Less TV money, less money from sponsors...etc..

corection, i heard that what he was investing was more of a loan, and that if he ever decided to withdraw he will want a huge majority of what he's pumped in, because infact he is spending more, especially in terms of wages than his outurn, in terms of sponsors and success etc...

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Tonight during the game the commintator said that the charges are as the following:
Juve = demotion + removal of scudetti
Milan = demotion + 9 points deduction of following season.
Lazio and Fiorentina = demotion + 5 points deduction.

How true is that?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Lilianna said:
silly question but i have to ask it: is there a possibility judges to be "touched" if Italy wins Mudial or not???
there was a rumour that every1 involved wud get a reprival if italia won the wc, but it was swiftly rejected by the player, and i never for 1 minute thought it was ever likely to happen

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Lilianna said:
silly question but i have to ask it: is there a possibility judges to be "touched" if Italy wins Mudial or not???
Im sorry Lilianna but no, didn't happen in 82, wont happen in 06...

:(

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Winning the WC is an achievement for the NT. I hope there wont be any leniency towards the guilty parties as that is a totally different area. Would it be fair if the punishments would be more severe if Italy did not win the WC?

Jul 3, 2006
The judges of Rome ask for juventus the penalization for 6 points and the rettrocessione in c1 more the removed one than 2 badges…
MILAN IN B WITH PENALIZATION OF 3 POINTS, AND FIORENTINA AND LAZIO IN B WITH PENALIZATION OF 15 POINTS

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
ForzaJuve82 said:
The judges of Rome ask for juventus the penalization for 6 points and the rettrocessione in c1 more the removed one than 2 badges…
MILAN IN B WITH PENALIZATION OF 3 POINTS, AND FIORENTINA AND LAZIO IN B WITH PENALIZATION OF 15 POINTS
Ok, so whats the problem?

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Javier_Zanetti said:
I fear for Palazzi's safety, going against Moggi AND Galliani...dear oh dear.

expect an "accident" to occur to him shortly.

You're absolutely correct, he better let someone else start his car for him.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
BFC82 said:
Ok, so whats the problem?
it is a bit unfair considering juve,lazio,viola all r facing, a breach of the same article from the law. So how come juve is the only team demoted to c1

and i tell u from now, there is no chance that milan would be demoted, no chance imo

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
is it possible that if italy wins the world cup, they will forgive every budy in the scandel. that will be great won't it.

i hope it happens, so that every one will open a new page..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)