The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (73 Viewers)

Sep 1, 2002
The bottom line is that we we all feel sorry for: someone (eg. Old Lovely Eyes), something (eg. The Beautiful game), ourselves (eg. collectively [juventini], individually), but if, and this is still a big if, we are found to have influenced the outcome of games, we,in fact, did not win the Scudtto or Scudetti and, therefore, must have it or them taken away.

We must live through it, learn from it, accept it with honour and humillity, and move on for the better.

Juventus is not only about how many stars on their shirts, how many Scudetti they have won, or who plays for them today, but it's history, present and future.
It is about those who wake up in the morning and long to see them play and win.

Let justice be done.

Forze Juve.

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
bianconero said:
The bottom line is that we we all feel sorry for: someone (eg. Old Lovely Eyes), something (eg. The Beautiful game), ourselves (eg. collectively [juventini], individually), but if, and this is still a big if, we are found to have influenced the outcome of games, we,in fact, did not win the Scudtto or Scudetti and, therefore, must have it or them taken away.

We must live through it, learn from it, accept it with honour and humillity, and move on for the better.

Juventus is not only about how many stars on their shirts, how many Scudetti they have won, or who plays for them today, but it's history, present and future.

Let justice be done.

Forze Juve.
i agree but if milan also was talking to referees like moggi. and moggi was only talking to referees to not let milan in advantage then it is our scudetto and milan should go down

i remember in 04-05 milan laways ahd 7 min extra in the game and always scored goals in the extra

i remember in sansiro vs lazio they crespo scored offside goal at min 8 and milan won

and milan also made a draw with udinese to make udinese go to cl and sampdoria were not at advantage

Sep 1, 2002
Justice means all those who are proven to have influenced the outcome (illegaly) of a game should have no right to the title:
If that means Chievo won the league, sobeit.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Stephan said:
this is the least thing you should be worrying right now.
why exactly ? if the club goes to serie B, its gona come back up or even serie C but Del Piero's trophys are going to be taken and hell start back from 5 scudettos. So why is it the least thing I have to worry about ?

OP
jussiut

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
  • Thread Starter #394
    edpiero said:
    why exactly ? if the club goes to serie B, its gona come back up or even serie C but Del Piero's trophys are going to be taken and hell start back from 5 scudettos. So why is it the least thing I have to worry about ?
    Because Del Piero himself knows what he's done and those who have followed him know what kind of a player he is. It's a little shame that in 15 years his records may be a bit less impressive but that is not the biggest concern right now. The survival of a team called Juve is.

I'm glad you're so optimistic about the future and I believe also that if we're down only to B we'll survive but Serie C is a different matter alltogether. Serie C2 would be a disaster and it would take years and years to recover from that. I believe Juventus would recover (look at Fiorentina) but it would be a major blow. So therefore if I have to choose between the scudetti history of my favourite player and the next 10 years of Juve's future I'll choose the latter.

Jan 24, 2004
    bianconero said:

Let justice be done.

Forze Juve.
    Amen.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
    Dominic said:
    How will you support a team in Serie C2, when there's no coverage at all and hardly any info?

Sure the team will stay in your heart, but actively supporting is out of the question for most 'foreign' juve fans.

How would you see it anyway? A few people leaving juventuz.com doesn't mean anything.
    I think it wont be to hard to follow Juventus.

The whole world will be watching and you will get daily updates and I dare say the TV rights would be available so hopefully a sateliite channel mite pick them up on the cheap.:p

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
    May 1, 2006
    Hydde said:
    The worst is that they never get back to serie A, and that can could happen if things go really wrong.
    Juventus is a winning team and they can get those 2 scudettis back, and this time they would be legal!.

Yes, the players did everything they could to win those 2 scudettis, but those horrible matches that we won with very "fishy" referral decitions definitely affected the scudetto battle directly.

So if we lost the scudettis, i would accept it. The ones who followed closely juve this last 2 campaigns really noticed this referral trend towards juve. Is not fair for our players to lose all that effort done.... but is not fair to ther teams who supposedly "played fair" for the scudetto and lost against us in the race either.

ah, and the past cannot stay beautifull, as those 2 scudettis are tainted with Moggi´s schemes....

Oh please stop that collective campaign of histeria against us.
    So,now ,everybody thinks that every possible match we won was a fraud by Moggi.
    Yeah,yeah,we just enter the stadium and everything else was Moggi.Esspeccially when we defeat Milan on May the 8 , 2005 and Collina was a refferie ,especcially with Roma 4:1 in Middle of Roma,especcially with Inter 2:1 in middle of Milano.
    Have you ever heard about judges mistakes?Thats happens in real life as well.
    What about the periods,most of the season that we were 12 points ahead of the second team.Thats was fixed too?
    And someone in this thread make a good comment.What about,at least 7 matches last year where Milan saves defeat between 90 and 95 minute?Thats normal,yeah?And when Juve equalizes in last minute,of course is Moggi.
    This attacks is like an inquisition in 14 century.They can not defeat us ,so let make a story about fixation.
    How we can loose sccudettos?That would be fair?No.How can someone prove that ,because of alleged fixation(if that happens at all) we win the sccudetto?
    This can happen only in Italy.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
    Dukoski said:
    This attacks is like an inquisition in 14 century.They can not defeat us ,so let make a story about fixation.
    How we can loose sccudettos?That would be fair?No.How can someone prove that ,because of alleged fixation(if that happens at all) we win the sccudetto?
    This can happen only in Italy.
    Best post I've seen in a while. You're 100% correct. :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)