The verdict - Calciopoli charges announced (43 Viewers)

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
ReBeL said:
The latests say that Juve lawyers are trying now to prove that only Moggi was the responsible for what happened...

The result they want is to stay in Serie A, but the last 2 scudetti have to be sacrificed...
he knows that proving giraudo is innocent or he just violated art1 is the key to win this battle.
like the dopping case

Buy on AliExpress.com

Geof

May 14, 2004
Sadomin said:
If Moggi is found guilty, Juventus will and should suffer. If these actions were not of Juventus, then all transfer acquisitions in the Moggi era weren't actions of Juventus either. It's not possible to draw a line.
Moggi and his GEA had a hand in all our transfers, the agents (read: his son) got a nice percentage on the transfers.

Why do you think we bought Baiocco for 8 Million Euro?

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
ReBeL said:
The latests say that Juve lawyers are trying now to prove that only Moggi was the responsible for what happened...

The result they want is to stay in Serie A, but the last 2 scudetti have to be sacrificed...

http://www.tgcom.mediaset.it/sport/articoli/articolo315738.shtml
give them the two scudettos but please let us stay in serie A. we have to prove that we are also a victim of moggi.

jaansu

Jul 12, 2002
Serie B would be bearable. We would bounce back wihin a year and we'd be back in business.

However Serie C would take a few more years to recover from.

Anything below that is not worth thinking about.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
So what we should do if we get demoted to serie B:

Cannavaro and Del Piero are staying,what about Buffon,Zambrotta,Nedved....?

I think in the case of demotion,Emerson,Vieira and Ibrahimovic will go(same goes to Capello).

We need to try with some young forces combined with the experienced players,and we shouldn't lose Zambrotta,Buffon,Mutu,Camoranesi and Balzaretti(I think that we should loan them somewhere ,for one year).

jaansu

Jul 12, 2002
True, we would lose a good few of the sponsorship deals, but I think the Juventus name would still attract a good bit of money even if we are in Serie B/C.

But as I said it would take longer than a couple of years to recover.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)