The vacation thread (3 Viewers)

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
After basically a year of holidays in Berlin (well I studied a bit, but it's erasmus ffs), I'm going to the Sziget festival in Budapest.

After that we're renting a camping car with some friends, gonna fill it with beer, camp in the wilderness and occasionally going to some real camping to pick up some traler park girls.... :pint:
Wow, Sziget! Who's playing this year?

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
so i was pissed off with the scottish weather, booked some annual leave and decided to go to Oktoberfest....then i started to price it up and shit a bolt

so i re-evaluated the situation and booked a last minute holiday for me and my lady to just outside Salou, its lovely and warm(hotter than it had been all summer in britain) got me a tan and looking forward to hitting Port Aventura on wednesday.

the missus got a wee bit too tipsy at the dinner table hence the reason i am getting my forum fix

see you guys next week

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Why not come to the U.S.? The entire country is on a discount sale, given global exchange rates with the dollar. :doh:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Why not come to the U.S.? The entire country is on a discount sale, given global exchange rates with the dollar. :doh:
aye but its full of drunk,ignorant,fat,lazy,work dodging,benefit scrounging, brainless wastes of humen excrement!

would be just as well staying at home for that

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I'm flying out to Ukraine first thing tomorrow morning for the Dnipro v Aberdeen UEFA Cup tie.:weee:

Fly to Kiev then get the train overnight to Dnipro for game on Thursday night. Train back to Kiev on the Friday and fly home on Saturday.

Apparently it is 30p per :pint: in Ukraine. :cool:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'm flying out to Ukraine first thing tomorrow morning for the Dnipro v Aberdeen UEFA Cup tie.:weee:

Fly to Kiev then get the train overnight to Dnipro for game on Thursday night. Train back to Kiev on the Friday and fly home on Saturday.

Apparently it is 30p per :pint: in Ukraine. :cool:
Have a good time there. :tup: Im going to Hungary with my class in 9 days :sick:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)