the V-bookie forum (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Byrone said:
I wanted to catch a chelsea & arsenal match when i get down there,u gonna be our guide Gep?

I'll see what i can do my friend. Im going to tomorrows game at the emirates to watch Brazil/Argentina. Then go holiday with girlfriend for 2weeks, then going to Stamford bridge to watch Chelsea/Barca when i get back. I know a load of people who can get these good tickets! :smoke:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Gep D'Messiah said:
I'll see what i can do my friend. Im going to tomorrows game at the emirates to watch Brazil/Argentina. Then go holiday with girlfriend for 2weeks, then going to Stamford bridge to watch Chelsea/Barca when i get back. I know a load of people who can get these good tickets! :smoke:
Aight then,I need to speak to Rob to arrange everything so ill let u know whats happening.It will be great if u,rob,rehan & myself can get together.:)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Byrone said:
Aight then,I need to speak to Rob to arrange everything so ill let u know whats happening.It will be great if u,rob,rehan & myself can get together.:)

Mate that would be sooo funny! Hope you guys can drink? It'll be messy. :agree:

:D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Im not a beer guy,give me spirits any day of the week.:tup: I have a feeling rob would drink us under the table.:D

Choas is my middle name btw;)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
snoop is to be-assigned and hopefully alfio, we are just waiting for Marty to give them status. No need for futher discussion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)