the V-bookie forum (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
the place is getting a bit dry.there werent any bets for the La Liga matches,nor where there any bets for the big matches in the EPL or the italian cup.there arent any bets for the euro qualifiers too.

i think we need a new,permanent bookie asap,or maybe a couple of them.id personally be willing to do the job too.

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

agreed. though i ain't interested personally, i know some people that would be. new bookies should be apointed.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
salman said:
the place is getting a bit dry.there werent any bets for the La Liga matches,nor where there any bets for the big matches in the EPL or the italian cup.there arent any bets for the euro qualifiers too.

i think we need a new,permanent bookie asap,or maybe a couple of them.id personally be willing to do the job too.

What exactly you gonna bet on with your 46vCash that you have? :D

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Byrone said:
Its not nice to look down on the vpoor Gep.:D

Nah.................It is really! :D Suppose im just arrogant. Money = Power!

Hoooooo Haaaaaa Haaaaa .......Power!

Im joking Salmon! :smoke: Im mean salman sorry! :eyebrows:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Gep D'Messiah said:
Cheers man! Its all about the finer things in life. Sexy Women.:D
Cheers to that!:pint: My friend just brought a HUGE crissy m compilation dvd set to my place so excuse me while I make sweet love to my hand.:D

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Byrone said:
Cheers to that!:pint: My friend just brought a HUGE crissy m compilation dvd set to my place so excuse me while I make sweet love to my hand.:D

You son of a £""$£%^%$ Dont be tight..................Send us or copy the compilation for a true Crissy fan. Oh God just do it Byrone! :agree:

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
I will start hooking up matches...also let me know the big matches in advance....some extra help would be cool...

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Gep D'Messiah said:
You son of a £""$£%^%$ Dont be tight..................Send us or copy the compilation for a true Crissy fan. Oh God just do it Byrone! :agree:
Ill rip them for u Gep & ill bring them down when Rob & I hit london.;)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

hambon said:
I will start hooking up matches...also let me know the big matches in advance....some extra help would be cool...
yeah, more than one bookie would be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)