The **** up (1 Viewer)

Gogeta

Jan 20, 2004
Recently I have just got back from a holiday in turkey and I mucked somthing up real bad. I met some girls which I made out with etc etc but then I met this girl form middlesboro which I really liked we met up most nights but then one night I was leading some 20 year somthing woman to the toliet were I saw her. We hugged and kissed etc and I went to the toliet next minute she come in the mens toliet and we made out and she said "If you want me just tell me ok" So I said "Ok maybe a bit later" Later she saw me and we danced etc and for some stupid drunken second I poured water over my and her head, Now she went mad and punched me on the nose and siad "**** off I don't want to talk to you again". I left cme back and she tried to hit me again so I said "Ok fair enough" and left. Later that night her mate came up to me and called me some names etc. The next night I saw them and her mate threw my drink across the table and called me somthing. The night after I saw them in the foam party and three of them stood there throwing water all over me, Was I wrong? How about she was over reacting? I don't know what do you lot think??

PS I'm a bit pissed right now so the grammer is bad sorry.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yeah man, I feel you're pain. I would consider that over reacting, certainly.

That was very much like my recent vacation to the beach, except for the part about the girl biatching and the bad company. :undecide:

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
wtf, she got pissed just because you poured some water one her head? How much water did you pour? Where you laughing? Was it hot or cold? Sounds little odd to me.

Was she English btw?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
she's certainly overreacting,i dont think that you pouring water on her is the reason,i mean there must be something else:confused:

OP

Gogeta

Jan 20, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    ++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
    wtf, she got pissed just because you poured some water one her head? How much water did you pour? Where you laughing? Was it hot or cold? Sounds little odd to me.

Was she English btw?
    I poured only a little bit and it was cold but not freezing, I was snilibg for a second and she was from middlesboro in england.

OP

Gogeta

Jan 20, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    I was soo calm about the whole thing but I still liked her after it all and I blanked most other girls for some reason.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    When she said "If you want me just tell me", you should have foking said you wanted her dumbass :wallbang:

If she said it in the way I think she did ;)

OP

Gogeta

Jan 20, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    No because I was with someone else at that time. OK, but as I said I did have her briefly after OK

OP

Gogeta

Jan 20, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12
    Oh sorry it's just that I only just got up from a night out and I'm a bit snappy

Len

Feb 13, 2004
    Mate, unlucky......
    But I think that she's really overreacting.....But u should've said u wanted her.....;)

River

Jun 15, 2004
    Bah shes overreacting? Come on no she isnt. Do you realise how long girls spend fixing their hair and makeup etc, you probably embarassed her infront of her friends etc. If you poured water on me I would tell you to **** off aswell.

Here friend holding a grudge over it is alittle much though, btw is the friend called Dave Wilson by any chance? :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
    Bah shes overreacting? Come on no she isnt. Do you realise how long girls spend fixing their hair and makeup etc , you probably embarassed her infront of her friends etc. If you poured water on me I would tell you to **** off aswell.
    i never even thought of that,maybe she isnt overreacting:undecide:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    Let me get this straight.......

This girl wants to have sex with you, you decline, and then dump water over her head ????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats the matter with you ?????????????

Guys, learn a lesson from our friend Gogeta here............If a girl WANTS you, dont do ANYTHING to f*ck it up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
    Let me get this straight.......

This girl wants to have sex with you, you decline, and then dump water over her head ????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats the matter with you ?????????????

Guys, learn a lesson from our friend Gogeta here............If a girl WANTS you, dont do ANYTHING to f*ck it up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    true words.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)