The **** up (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
kel,i pmed you on that topic....

i wouldn't like everyone to know what i think about that.
Oh come oooon, that's just cruel to tell everyone that you PMed him about it and then not share it with us:(
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
almost

(from a male point of view)

a slut is a girl that has sex with everybody at the party while a bitch is a girl that has sex with everybody except you.
:LOL:

Have you got a bitter past Bes? :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Oh come oooon, that's just cruel to tell everyone that you PMed him about it and then not share it with us:(
oh come on how weak can you be,you know she's just trying to pull our attention to her opinion:D

j\k lili;)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003

++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
oh come on how weak can you be,you know she's just trying to pull our attention to her opinion:D

j\k lili;)
actually,the MAIN reason is that i wrote him quite "a long opinion" on the matter and i can't bother re-writing it.
and then,he asked me on private! :p

there is a nice mistery around my opinion ;)
and that's what makes it special :p :LOL::LOL:

Jan 7, 2004
and who cares about her opinion anyway ;)

on a totally unrelated matter Lil you know all the messages that you send are automatically saved

and on another totally unrealated matter Lil do you know about the miracles of copy and paste?

River

Jun 15, 2004
how can anyone write along and different opinion on what a ***** and a **** is. :clueless:

Except perhaps she wrote something long about *****. As she proclaims herself to be one she must think it to be a positive thing.

OP

Gogeta

Jan 20, 2004
  • Thread Starter #55
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

when did you change your nick len??

oh,kel will kill me!!
    i am totally off-topic...

sorry kel :kiss:
    It's ok

She was pissed at you because you turned her down at the first go. Nobody wants to be second choice, because obviously if you said "Maybe a bit later" it means that you had other options to weigh up. Pouring water on her head wouldn't have helped the situation I assure you :down:

On the other hand, I'm sure pouring water on the both of you would have been a good move if you'd accepted her initial offer ;)

It was still over-reacting though :rolleyes:
    Wise words but she never took much offence to the "maybe a bit later" comment, well she didn't seem too.

++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
    Gogeta look on the bright side.

Considering she said 'if you want me just tell me' shes to easy, no one wants those easy english girls:D.
    Then again maybe you are just completely beautiful or something and she couldnt help herself:p

BTW, what were u doing when u threw water on her? Sitting for a quiet drink, or getting up to general drunken madness. If its the second I wouldnt mind a water fight.
    It was general drunken madness.:(

OP

Gogeta

Jan 20, 2004
  • Thread Starter #57
    No I'm over it now, I met a good looking blonde last friday night which was good rehab

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    "every hole is a goal" was a motto of a mate of mine. We didn't realise until last year that it included men.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)