The Ultras (6 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Because of a few retards?

That's generalization.
Nothing good comes out of that group imo. People can still go and sing at games, in the US there’s great atmosphere at sports events and there’s no such thing as ultras

- - - Updated - - -

And lose on the fabulous atmosphere? Are you for real?
Personally not a big fan of their atmosphere

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i really dont get Europeans obssession with protecting these ultras groups.

a bunch of them are total fags and its not like theyre necessary for a good atmosphere

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
There is a direct correlation between the intelligence of people who think its a good time to sing and chant with a group of grown men and racists
It's not even just that. Try stag parties. Men who get together in the streets of foreign towns to get drunk and sing should be subject to target practice.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Nothing good comes out of that group imo. People can still go and sing at games, in the US there’s great atmosphere at sports events and there’s no such thing as ultras

- - - Updated - - -

nb4 the european experds here lecture you as an american on atmosphere at sporting events :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

Try stag parties.
Sounds like a gay stripclub party

- - - Updated - - -

Let's get the US add them to terrorism list.
On it.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
nb4 the european experds here lecture you as an american on atmosphere at sporting events :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

On it.
They probably like all the pretty banners and colorful lights.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

On it.
They probably like all the pretty banners and colorful lights.

Last edited:

Strickland

May 17, 2019

- - - Updated - - -

I only follow NBA and I wouldnt say theres a great atmosphere compared to Euroleague. Is nfl, mlb better?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I only follow NBA and I wouldnt say theres a great atmosphere compared to Euroleague. Is nfl, mlb better?
Nba and mlb are pretty chill, baseball especially since people go there to hang out more than watch the game.

NFL and hockey fans get pretty intense. No flares and shit like that but it’s still a fun and hype atmosphere

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I just don't understand how any ultra besides the ones that were arrested can be pissed about this. These guys have a God complex

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I just don't understand how any ultra besides the ones that were arrested can be pissed about this. These guys have a God complex
many ultras benefited from the ticket business. many more than those who were arrested. in fact, yesterday's news were about an other 30-something ultras detained and questioned, but not arrested (yet). the ticket business was one hell of a business for these groups.

also, herd mentality: some hungarian "ultras" (members of a local fanclub who organized trips to matches and resold tickets, who would have guessed, right?) started to complain about the arrests and blamed agnelli for the situation. :baus:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)