The Ultras (2 Viewers)

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
they're right about the bin bags tho. Generally public relations, be it social media or choreographies have been nothing short of embarrassing from the club
We have always been below-average with tifos. Sponsored stuff or not 90% of the time it sucks. Or maybe that's just me who don't like them.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What I want to know is, when our boys where getting an onslaught of racist abuse, was it still so important for you folks to try and prove a point when your team needed you most?

Pussies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
What I want to know is, when our boys where getting an onslaught of racist abuse, was it still so important for you folks to try and prove a point when your team needed you most?

Pussies.

Haven't you heard? It was Kean's fault.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Haven't you heard? It was Kean's fault.
Bonucci just set a great example for his kids. Fucking idiot.

I don't know who I'm more mad at right now. Enablers like Bonucci or the fans.

- - - Updated - - -

Should have said "don't provoke further" and leave it at that. What the hell was he thinking that can't be a direct quote, is it?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

One of Italy's finest fans spit on Kean too. Wow.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
In hindsight, hopefully (LOL), our ultras there watched on as a 19 year old made every single one of their ultras look like morons so perhaps they could see from the outside looking in what the world thinks of them when they act like idiots.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Unless they’re communist/afa most hardcore fans are racist pricks.
Are there more antifa or right-wing groups in Denmark?

I’m pretty sure the overwhelming majority of ultras in Italy are far-right (notable examples Verona, Inter, Lazio, Roma, Juventus) and really the only antifa/commies are Livorno, Ternana and one or two others (maybe Fiorentina, can’t remember.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
But what I'm saying is, they'll put out all these bullshit statements about how much they support the club but they won't do shit to defend it.

To summarize, fuck them too as well as the Cagliari fans.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Are there more antifa or right-wing groups in Denmark?

I’m pretty sure the overwhelming majority of ultras in Italy are far-right (notable examples Verona, Inter, Lazio, Roma, Juventus) and really the only antifa/commies are Livorno, Ternana and one or two others (maybe Fiorentina, can’t remember.
Definitely right wing. A lot of them are also connected with biker gangs like Hells Angels and Bandidos.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)