The Ultras (5 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Imagine if they found other ways to protest and reach Agnelli instead of hurting the team. This is how they should be each home match.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
One has to give it to them, the atmosphere was magical last night and it's because of the ultras. It's a totally different experience to watch Juve matches when it is loud in the stadium. Things should be settled down between the groups and the clubs in a more civilized manner.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
One has to give it to them, the atmosphere was magical last night and it's because of the ultras. It's a totally different experience to watch Juve matches when it is loud in the stadium. Things should be settled down between the groups and the clubs in a more civilized manner.
Yep I agree. They need to find a more diplomatic way to speak with Agnelli rather than hurt the team at matches.

- - - Updated - - -

It was almost like all their pent up energy from bit cheering for months came out yestestay lol

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Are we to automatically attribute all football stadium atmosphere to these grown losers? Also, it’s a dangerous thing to attribute/equate on the field performance to singing and chanting.

These players are professionals who get paid to play the game at the highest levels. There is no scenario where they practice or account for the work of the Ultras in a match.

Please reference what @Fred said about Madrid and the Bernabeau in relation to their recent success.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Are we to automatically attribute all football stadium atmosphere to these grown losers? Also, it’s a dangerous thing to attribute/equate on the field performance to singing and chanting.

These players are professionals who get paid to play the game at the highest levels. There is no scenario where they practice or account for the work of the Ultras in a match.

Please reference what @Fred said about Madrid and the Bernabeau in relation to their recent success.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I was only talking about the atmosphere, nothing in a relation to the team's performance

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Ok

But as a fan what is more important to you? The pageantry of non-essentials or the result on the field?
Obviously the result and mind you, I am totally against the ultras in the way they have been, racism, illegal activities and the likes. I got totally fed up with the recent events of booing other fans and the silly protests they have been doing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)