The TIM Trophy.. (1 Viewer)

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
this summer we'll have it again..

Juve, Milan and Inter are competing in a one half each against each other in a week from now.. on july 27th to be precise.. this competition means nothing more than a good warm-up IMO.. and it's good for us to see how the new Juve under capello is...

what do you think of this match guys..?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
I think that our team looks like an unfinished one. Some players should have left, some should have come in. Still plenty of time, but I'm getting nervous.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Did we win this trophy last year?

Hopefully we will do well, a great start under Capello is what we need to win the CL...;)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Not that it's important, but if we don't sign any new players before July 27th both Inter and Milan will beat us. Compared to them our squad sucks atm.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Not that it's important, but if we don't sign any new players before July 27th both Inter and Milan will beat us. Compared to them our squad sucks atm.
You are sooo... correct !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
although this isnt any important trophy, its interesting to watch it.

cant wait to see how's juve doing against milan and inter with the new coach.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
frankly speaking, i dont want us to win :) coz the team that wins end up empty handed at the end of the season ;)

maybe it's taboo, but we won last season......and we all knew what happened. inter won b4 that, and they didnt win anything

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
frankly speaking, i dont want us to win :) coz the team that wins end up empty handed at the end of the season ;)

maybe it's taboo, but we won last season......and we all knew what happened. inter won b4 that, and they didnt win anything
inter havent won anything for a lot of years ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)