The TIM Trophy.. (1 Viewer)

xNeo

Feb 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
No, were not so lucky .................
They are showing them, if you have GOL TV. They aren't showing it live, its going to be recorded, but that doesn't bother me becuase I'll be at work anyway, Tivo will have to get the job done. It says 4:30 Juventus vs Inter. I'm not 100% sure, but I'm hoping that its the TIM Trophy.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
frankly speaking, i dont want us to win :) coz the team that wins end up empty handed at the end of the season ;)

maybe it's taboo, but we won last season......and we all knew what happened. inter won b4 that, and they didnt win anything
you'r not correct. last year Inter won it and not us (though it doesn't change your theory)

last year results:

Inter-Milan 1-1
Juve-Milan 1-0 (Stephen Appiah)
Inter-Juve 1-0

1. Inter
2. Juve
3. Milan

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
i think nuovo juventus can surprise all and win this tim trophy without nedved and without a full squad at capello's disposal (bcuz moggi is sticking) nuovo juvo will win

i kinda like how "NUOVO JUVO" sounds

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Firsst Juve match i will watch this season.:cheesy:
Here in Israel we have the Canale 5 channel.they broadcast it.
Forza Juve!
GOODLUCK!:cool:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
TIM Trophy (Juve-Milan-Inter)

1st game

Inter: Fontana; Cordoba, Burdisso, Materazzi, Favalli; Stankovic, C. Zanetti, Veron, Emre; Cruz, Martins

Coach: Mancini

Juventus: Buffon; Zebina, Thuram, Legrottaglie, Zambrotta; Camoranesi, Tacchinardi, Blasi, Olivera; Miccoli, Zalayeta

Coach: Capello

Referee: Bertini from Arezzo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)