The TIM Cup (3 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Glen ] ++
Stevie: perhaps they haven't. It means nothing. At the Moretti they ended last with us and Samp. Now they won with us and Milan. It just shows everything.

Add that we just played Reggina the other day. This is a fase that is insignificant- also in terms of establishing strenght.

LAST: WHY are people announcing fake goals in a real time match tread? Are there anyone but the people doing it who are greatly amused? Seriously? I don't get it.
Glen it was only a ****en joke, what the hell are you getting all worked up abought it for and how is it a REAL TIME MATCH for for sake its only a stupid ****en 45min a match cup and im shure if it was a full 90 min match we wudda came back. Like lippi said we should be far more concerned abought the performances rather than winning and i think our performance was great.

you have gotta learn to chill out and stop being a prick...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++

your biased opinion it not correct. Davids had a fairly good match, though not his standards.
what is this crap?? "time to leave".
don't worry gray, he wasn't good but not terrible, like Del Piero. he wasn't concentrated that's all I think
My opinion is not baised....it is more than obvious that He had a terrible match , he couldn't tackle the ball nor even bass it. he and zambrotta were our worest players.

Del Piero Had an average match some nice passes and dribbles that's all.

Nedved and Appiah share the title of our best players for this trophy.

Glen

Aug 26, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stevie11 ] ++

Glen i was only joking der is no need to get all worked up a bought it for **** sake
I'm not at all worked up or bothered :).
I'm asking because I don't understand it, as personally I don't see the least bit fun in it. That's why I asked the forum. If noone finds it funny but a select few, I would think it a good idea not to do it. If several get's a kick out of it- by all means continue.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

i finally found a pic with me in it :D

thnx :D
Hey!
I was sure that I know that face from somewhere :eek:
I've founf you at last when I saw this pic few days ago :p:D

------------------------------------------------------------------------

But you are on SUCH historical picture, almost with Juve team :cool:

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DarkSoul ] ++

My opinion is not baised....it is more than obvious that He had a terrible match , he couldn't tackle the ball nor even bass it. he and zambrotta were our worest players.

Del Piero Had an average match some nice passes and dribbles that's all.

Nedved and Appiah share the title of our best players for this trophy.
you'r too harsh on Davids. I agree it wasn't his best but he was accurate I think.
Nedved had better games (but was good overall) and Appiah was good (but not terrific as you may think)

Maresca was good, Birindelli was great...

I agree with Darin about Del Piero. he was terrible. what the hell did he do then when he had to take a shot. he fell instead

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Darin ] ++
dp wanst average at all he was the worst :D
what did you expect him to do while playing as a lone striker ??
Both offside called on him were unfair.
he was very good at holding the ball and did some nice passes and dribbles. what else do you want.all he needed was a goal.which unfortunately didn't come. He ended the night without a mistake unlike other players.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Glen ] ++

I'm not at all worked up or bothered :).
I'm asking because I don't understand it, as personally I don't see the least bit fun in it. That's why I asked the forum. If noone finds it funny but a select few, I would think it a good idea not to do it. If several get's a kick out of it- by all means continue.
why are you making sucha big deal over this can w just forget it, me making jokes is not the reason juve lost but if you want then fine i won't do it anymore....

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Darin ] ++

looks like am seein mostafa amar screamin frm so far :D;)

....yeah, dont you see the mic in my hand ;)

Hey!
I was sure that I know that face from somewhere
I've founf you at last when I saw this pic few days ago

------------------------------------------------------------------------

But you are on SUCH historical picture, almost with Juve team
:D
Yeah, I could tell people that i'm in a picture with the juve team and i'm only an inch away from Nedved and Camo ;)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++

you'r too harsh on Davids. I agree it wasn't his best but he was accurate I think.
Nedved had better games (but was good overall) and Appiah was good (but not terrific as you may think)

Maresca was good, Birindelli was great...

I agree with Darin about Del Piero. he was terrible. what the hell did he do then when he had to take a shot. he fell instead
come on you are the one baised here not me. everyone who watched the match will tell you the pitbull had a terrible match.Appiah was way much better than him.

i agree with you that maresca was Ok , and birindelli was great also montero was very solid tonight except for his mistake on crespo's goal.

Glen

Aug 26, 2002
I never suggested you were the reason for Juve losing an utterly insignificant half of football.

Do what you feel like. I have no authority to tell others what to do here. But I suppose I can ask? Case closed and forgotten.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DarkSoul ] ++

come on you are the one baised here not me. everyone who watched the match will tell you the pitbull had a terrible match.Appiah was way much better than him.
it's tough to decide who's the biased here :D :undecide:
Davids wasn't good but not terrible and Appiah was good but not fantastic (except that shout was cracking :eek:). You should agree with me on that one. I like them both as players and we need them both for the new season. they'r both terrific players
don't use this match as an excuse for selling Davids.

del piero was crap too slow, too predictable :groan:
but I trust him he will improve

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
No he was terrible, it was his worst ever match IMO
I am not using this as an excuse. he don't want to stay...that is more than obvious, why should we risk losing him on free the next summer.:undecide:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)