The TIM Cup (2 Viewers)

Glen

Aug 26, 2002
Stevie: perhaps they haven't. It means nothing. At the Moretti they ended last with us and Samp. Now they won with us and Milan. It just shows everything.

Add that we just played Reggina the other day. This is a fase that is insignificant- also in terms of establishing strenght.

LAST: WHY are people announcing fake goals in a real time match tread? Are there anyone but the people doing it who are greatly amused? Seriously? I don't get it.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
sorry guys. Damn im pissed off. but we can't win them all guys it just don't happen...

forza juve!!!!!!!!!

coppa-------------
CL---------------------------------- forza juve ----------------------
scuddeto-----------------

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
I don't care much about the final reuslt.
Inter desreved to win it but we fought back in the second half.
Del Piero suked big time, as usuall lately.
but the team played ok that's the important thing.
we started terrible and the goal was a mistake. Zambrotta had too many mistakes, so i'm a little worried

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++
I don't care much about the final reuslt.
Inter desreved to win it but we fought back in the second half.
Del Piero suked big time, as usuall lately.
but the team played ok that's the important thing.
we started terrible and the goal was a mistake. Zambrotta had too many mistakes, so i'm a little worried
was it a zmbro mistake coz i didnt notice that ?

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++
bets player against Inter- Birindelli
worst player against Inter- Del Piero/Zambrotta
Sorry i have to correct you

Worst Player against Inter - Davids...it's time for the pitbull to leave in peace.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Glen ] ++
Stevie: perhaps they haven't. It means nothing. At the Moretti they ended last with us and Samp. Now they won with us and Milan. It just shows everything.

Add that we just played Reggina the other day. This is a fase that is insignificant- also in terms of establishing strenght.

LAST: WHY are people announcing fake goals in a real time match tread? Are there anyone but the people doing it who are greatly amused? Seriously? I don't get it.
Glen i was only joking der is no need to get all worked up a bought it for **** sake... watta ya mean REAL TIME match its only a shitty ****en 45 min a match cup, and like lippi said he is more concerned abought the performaces not the results, and i think our main performances where geat!

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DarkSoul ] ++

Sorry i have to correct you

Worst Player against Inter - Davids...it's time for the pitbull to leave in peace.
your biased opinion it not correct. Davids had a fairly good match, though not his standards.
what is this crap?? "time to leave".
don't worry gray, he wasn't good but not terrible, like Del Piero. he wasn't concentrated that's all I think

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)