The TIM Cup (2 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Juve will face off against Milan and Inter in Tuesday's TIM Cup. The matches will be 45 minutes long and if the game finishes in a draw there will be a shootout. For an out-right win you get 3 points, for a shootout win you get 2 points, for a shootout loss you get 1 point and for an out-right loss you get 0 points. The team that tops the triangular table will take the TIM Cup. Talk about the match here :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeah we will go for it this time.
If we beaten inter last time, we can do it again.

And, Milan, well they will be very tough like always, buwe can do it anyways!

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #4
    I don't really care about the results, all I want is for our players to find form, enjoy themselves, and not get injured.

Goleador

Sep 10, 2002
    Inter´s squad for Trofeo Tim:

Goalkeepers: Toldo , Fontana

Defenders: J.Zanetti , Helveg , Cordoba , Cannavaro , Materazzi , Adani , Coco , Pasquale , Potenza.

Midfielders: Luciano , Okan , Lamouchi , van der Meyde , Rebecchi

Strikers: Recoba , Vieri , Crespo , Kallon

Ciao,
    Tommi

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    Even though we have already won against Inter and Milan this summer but I would still like to see a solid Juve in these matches .. I hope Miccoli gets rested though to shake off his ankle injury and be perfectly ready when the season kicks off .. I'm expecting Lippi to experiment with things in these matches too .. so the results are not very important but hopefully the matches will be helpful to Lippi and the players to get fit, and I hope no more injuries like the one Miccoli had :(

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #14
    ++ [ originally posted by DarkSoul ] ++

thank you very much...I'll be watching :D
    Sweeeeettttttt!!!!! Commentaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! :cool::D

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #15
    ++ [ originally posted by Goleador ] ++
    Inter´s squad for Trofeo Tim:

Goalkeepers: Toldo , Fontana

Defenders: J.Zanetti , Helveg , Cordoba , Cannavaro , Materazzi , Adani , Coco , Pasquale , Potenza.

Midfielders: Luciano , Okan , Lamouchi , van der Meyde , Rebecchi

Strikers: Recoba , Vieri , Crespo , Kallon

Ciao,
    Tommi
    Cannavaro, Coco and Rebecchi didn't play in the Birra Moretti Trophy, did they? And what's up with Cristiano Zanetti and Obafemi Martins? Are they injured?

Goleador

Sep 10, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
    Cannavaro, Coco and Rebecchi didn't play in the Birra Moretti Trophy, did they?
    No they didnt. Rebecchi was called up, but he didnt play...at least i dont remember seeing him. :)
    And what's up with Cristiano Zanetti and Obafemi Martins? Are they injured?
    Emre Belozoglu, Matias Almeyda and Cristiano Zanetti are left out as a precaution. All have slight injuries and Cúper didnt want to risk anything.

Martins is ok, but he is just resting this tournament.

Dalmat has just joined trainings and he isnt fit to play or/and aren´t we (Inter) planning to sell/loan him...at least try.

We have only 5 midfielders. Dont know why Cúper didn´t pick Karagounis and Biava, because it´s obvious that we have too few midfielders now.

And btw: Good luck once again Alex. :)

Ciao,
    Tommi

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #17
    Yeah, you're right, five midfielders is too few unless Cuper plans to give most of them 90 minutes. Maybe we'll see Javier Zanetti in midfield at some point, or maybe even Coco/Recoba.

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #20
    JUVE FORM DELIGHTS LIPPI

Juventus boss Marcello Lippi is confident that his side are ready to battle for major honours again this season.

The Bianconeri are in fine pre-season form and the Coach is sure that his men will shine in Tuesday’s Trofeo TIM against Inter and Milan.

"We are a hard working side that is complete in every department," stated the five times Scudetto winner. "I also have a wide variety of alternatives at my disposal."

The Italian champions are in a rich vein of form after recent victories against Milan, Inter and Reggina but Lippi maintains winning is not what matters right now.

"There is no side in the world that always wins," he added. "The real problems develop when you pick up injuries rather than lose friendly games.

"I’m talking specifically about the one suffered by Fabrizio Miccoli last night. I hope that it doesn’t turn out to be serious."

The former Perugia man damaged his ankle but tests carried out today suggest that he should be back in training by Thursday.

One major plus point from Sunday’s 3-0 win over Reggina was the performance of Enzo Maresca in a new left-wing position.

"I played in an unusual role but I believe that I can adapt to it," said the Italian. "Am I an alternative to Pavel Nedved? I’m trying but we are very different."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)