The Tea Thread (2 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Tea is alright. Better than garbage water. But it still lacks the qualities of good coffee to me.

And hey, tea flavor consists of about 600 volatile compounds to coffee's 850. Make coffee as espresso, and you have an emulsion of gas/liquid/solid with compounds nearing 2000.
try Milk Tea(Black tea + condensed milk). one of my favorite drinks ever.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
A-Lincoln-kittens-56a754675f9b58b7d0e93c43.jpg

"If this is cappuccino, bring me some tea..."
61PMHDvJseL._SX522_.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Why drink tea when there's coffee?
the coffee makes him in constipation .

- - - Updated - - -

Tea is alright. Better than garbage water. But it still lacks the qualities of good coffee to me.

And hey, tea flavor consists of about 600 volatile compounds to coffee's 850. Make coffee as espresso, and you have an emulsion of gas/liquid/solid with compounds nearing 2000.
I don't consider of coffee as a drink, i see it as a resource to help you through long tiring days.

Last edited:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I’ve been huge on chai lately, target had this one I loved but can’t find anymore. Tazo makes good chai too.

it’s so good with some frothy oat milk. Have replaced my morning coffee with that

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I’ve been huge on chai lately, target had this one I loved but can’t find anymore. Tazo makes good chai too.

it’s so good with some frothy oat milk. Have replaced my morning coffee with that
I ordered some chai from the same company above along with two other teas. How do you make milk frothy?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)