The Tea Thread (1 Viewer)

Apr 9, 2015
Anyone expiernce with Matcha thea? It is a green tea, 10 times stronger than the 'normal one'.
They pick only the upperleaves of the plant and pulverize it into a powder. It looks really interesting and they say it is the most healthy tea you can have.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Anyone expiernce with Matcha thea? It is a green tea, 10 times stronger than the 'normal one'.
They pick only the upperleaves of the plant and pulverize it into a powder. It looks really interesting and they say it is the most healthy tea you can have.
Can't get it here in Mexico. Maybe in the bigger cities.

I've had Mate, which is strong too. That's what makes Luis Suarez so crazy and racist.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Here's your coffee

:matri:
:lol:

People have gotten ridiculous on this topic these days. People are trying wheatgrass juice to chai to coffee leaf tea to cascara to yuanyang to bone broth... I've lost count.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You know, if they have bikini barista stands -- and the café con piernas in places like Latin America -- tea needs to stand up for itself.

Call them "Tea & A".

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Tea has always been my basic beverage. 2-4 cups a day since I can think. Thirsty? Make some tea and grab some cookies to dip into it. :agree: But I don't know any of the fancy words mentioned here. Mostly drink black tea with a slice of lemon or milk. Sometimes earl grey or green tea. Supermarket tea on weekdays and 'good tea' on weekends

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Never been a fan of tea, but lately I tried some earl grey with jasmine flavor and for the past few days it has substituted my evening coffee. Quittig cigarettes in 10 days and any hankering for coffee will disappear with it, so I need to find a substitute habbit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)