The style thread (2 Viewers)

Geof

May 14, 2004
Oh I thought we were only discussing players. If we take the club as a whole, Lapo wins the prize, hands down.

In the first pic, he makes me think of french psychedelic singer Michel Polnareff:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
To Lapo's credit (and there ain't that much), the guy at least clearly loves the team and is a loyal, die-hard juventino.

OP

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
  • Thread Starter #92
    Seems like one of the first things Ciro asked for players, was to get their hair solid and tight...

... but Nedved couldn't care less :D

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    Seems like one of the first things Ciro asked for players, was to get their hair solid and tight...
    There was a policy at Juve in the past, no one was allowed to have long hair, like the army (they made an exception for Toricelli tho, I think), maybe Ciro is bringing it back :tup:

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    Chiellini is disaster.

Chimenti, his face expression made laugh like noone.

Amauri, Zebina and Camo have good sporty look, while Trez, Nedved and Zanetti are on another level compared to others

OP

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
  • Thread Starter #100
    And btw Grygera's hair is the worst in Serie A. My God.
    I think they are ugly only on the field, kinda the case with Torres, but other way around. He's a cool guy off the field, and dress appropriate to his age, not, for example, like Amauri, who is fucking 28 :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)