The story of Figo and Juveentus (1 Viewer)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
Figo is still a good player, but he isn't world class anymore. He is still better then Stankovic and Solari however, so I still fear him most next sunday.
In a nutshell. Good post.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Luigito that was actually 1995.

Figo signed for both Juve and Parma, so the two clubs decided not to sign him at all and Barca took him.
i think it werent the clubs who decided not to sign him, he was banned from playing in italy for several years iirc

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

i think it werent the clubs who decided not to sign him, he was banned from playing in italy for several years iirc
True

in 1994,when he left sporting Lisbon,he signed with both clubs Parma and Juve. and when the clubs didn't agree with each others,Fifa banned him to join any Italian clubs for 2 years.

del pietro

Aug 13, 2005
somehow i can't see figo doing anything special in serie A. He's going to be like Veron is now at inter. Overated and inconsistent. But... Figo can still spark brilliance. Zambrotta must keep him on a tight leash on that flank.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

True

in 1994,when he left sporting Lisbon,he signed with both clubs Parma and Juve. and when the clubs didn't agree with each others,Fifa banned him to join any Italian clubs for 2 years.
Didn't remember that, but I'm pretty sure that Parma and Juve had mutually agreed that they will not go for him. Pity he did that silly thing, he could have become a Juve legend.

OP
Luigito

Luigito

Mar 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #38
    yes, but he wasnt

and i prefear that. I inmagine him in juve, and in two years for money he push to go to milan or inter, like do in barcelona going to real madrid (sorry for my english, but i hate him)

nielsen

Aug 14, 2005
    figo is an influencial player n he can cause much harm to juventus this sunday!!! but he has zambrotta in front of him so its gonna be hard for him to shine!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)