The story of Figo and Juveentus (1 Viewer)

Luigito

Mar 22, 2003
Do you remember when Figo is almost a JUve player, when he sing a pre contract, but he retacts and finally sing with Barcelona, i think in the season 1997. Thats become a big fight betwen the clubs and PArma too.

Now Figo dont have too luck against Juve, in four games playing against us when he was a Real Madrid player, he win two games, but lost two too and the series in Champions League.

Andddd he cant beat BUffon in a penalty, in that big win 3-1 against madrid

Buy on AliExpress.com

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
figo may have lost some pace but he is a very intelligent player who during the season will have many assists so i would not say he is nothing.

i would say he is not the player he was 3 years ago the same as nedved but on his day he can pull his team through with something special, except nedved has juve at heart figo has money.

yeah i remember figo signed for juve and the parma at the same time then their was legal battle and in the mean time barca came in and signed him

hopefully his bad luck will continue he surely must fear the great Abbiati:eek:

OP
Luigito

Luigito

Mar 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    figo=$$$

yes, but that was in 1997, but since two years ago Figo is like a regular player

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    regular player with tons of experience
    In a bizarro way, it's almost as if his time at Real Madrid prepared him for the Inter asylum. ;)

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    Figo is still a good player, but he isn't world class anymore. He is still better then Stankovic and Solari however, so I still fear him most next sunday.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Luigito that was actually 1995.

Figo signed for both Juve and Parma, so the two clubs decided not to sign him at all and Barca took him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)