The Single-Malt connoisseurs (2 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
Oh man. That stuff is what the guys who sleep on the street drink. That and William Lawson. Of course, the Teachers they drink is the bottom barrel 150 peso bottle. So I've no idea if it gets better at higher price points.
It's a decent whiskey if your only goal is to get drunk. I wasn't really looking for quality myself there.

I'm telling you guys, Hibiki by Suntory is the best
Can't find that shit anywhere over yonder. :sad:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'm going to have to really get into this stuff, especially with a Japanese trip on the horizon. I also can't keep my raging alcoholism under wraps for much longer.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Japanese whisky is very good, they show a great deal of respect yo the process. I would take Japanese whisky over Irish whiskey or American Bourbon any day of the week

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Japanese whisky is very good, they show a great deal of respect yo the process. I would take Japanese whisky over Irish whiskey or American Bourbon any day of the week
First time I've ever heard of Japanese whiskey.

Anyways, after this game I'd like a glass of each pls. Double. On the rocks.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Well now you do, from a Scotsman
One of my favourite quotes-
"You should never take whisky without water

And you should never take water without whisky"

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I'm telling you guys, Hibiki by Suntory is the best
I’d like to amend this post by adding a postulate that the 12, 17, and rare 21 yr were the only outputs during the time of that post. Since then Hibiki no longer produces the 12. The 17 and 21 are difficult to find. They have replaced the 12 with Harmony which is absolutely garbage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)