The Single-Malt connoisseurs (1 Viewer)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Good choice

the japs have mastered whiskey

Hibiki still reigns supreme with their newest blend called "Harmony"
Its good, only thing I have to neg it for is the alcohol percentage. Its too damn high, if it was 45 Id be able to taste the whiskey much better.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Ill try the hibiki next time I get a bottle - tad bit expensive as a student.
An added bonus is that Hibiki makes the most beautiful bottles which I personally reuse as decanters

Absolutely fucking gorgeous, artfully crafted pieces of work - plus the whiskey itself is the best I've had for any 12, 17 or blend

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #388
    The Glenlivet is not usually one of my favourites but this edition is absolutely fantastic
    I have an 18 years old Glenlivet, it tastes like honey and I don't mean that metaphorically.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #390
    That's because it's a NAS, it's becoming more popular these days. For a bottle to hold an age every single drop in it has to be as old as what the label says. With the high demand it is becoming impossible and too costly so these NAS bottles are becoming more popular.

I love Glenlivet by the way, enjoy it.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Not a single malt, but I'm still enjoying this.

$uploadfromtaptalk1451516226563.jpg
    Oh man. That stuff is what the guys who sleep on the street drink. That and William Lawson. Of course, the Teachers they drink is the bottom barrel 150 peso bottle. So I've no idea if it gets better at higher price points.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)