The second best team in the world? (2 Viewers)

Which is the second best team in the world?

• Milan

• Inter

• Barcelona

• Real Madrid

• Man U

• Liverpool

• Arsenal

• River Plate

• Boca

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zeratul

Jul 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
I think that these results are scewed, because not everyone has voted, or is even back on the forums. I know at least five people who haven't showed up who have an affinity for Barcelona. Hell Flying Dutchman's favourite team is Barcelona, where is Iggy?
Somebody in need of an extra Barcafan? Well sign me up then:thumb:

JuventusFan

Jul 12, 2002
Why isn't Bayern Munich in the list?? They're one of the most consistent teams in the world. For the last few years they always made the CL quarter final and finished in the top three teams in the Bundesliga. And they also have a market strategy that is very similar to Juve's.

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #26
    ++ [ originally posted by JuventusFan ] ++
    Why isn't Bayern Munich in the list?? They're one of the most consistent teams in the world. For the last few years they always made the CL quarter final and finished in the top three teams in the Bundesliga. And they also have a market strategy that is very similar to Juve's.
    There is your answer, because you are the only person so far to mention them :D

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    let me come and help ian, barca all the way(if i wount take the juve way)

there's just something about barca, their history, their style, they are just barca, they need nothing more

real can't even dream of being half as cool as barca

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)