The Sale of Juventuz (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
I imagine many of the members here have concerns what this is going to do for us as I do,hopefuly Martin will be able to address them here.

For those who haven't already,read about it here:
http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9312

BTW,I did open one such thread in the Support Forum,but I decided to open another here because hardly anyone goes there nowadays.I'd appreciate it if any moderator would close that one.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
Well Martin,isnt there a last-minute thing you can do?

i'll die without Juventuz..:sob: ...i am going to have to join Bes and Sid,i dont want to! :down:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Since Desmond opened this thread as a place to get questions answered, perhaps you could post your random comments elsewhere, because we already have at least one other thread on this issue.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
Since Desmond opened this thread as a place to get questions answered, perhaps you could post your random comments elsewhere, because we already have at least one other thread on this issue.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Why are you guys worried?

Whoever will run juventuz.com will have to do his/her job as good as Martin did it over the years.

I hope that it will be an "insider" though.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
Martin do have a specially high level of diplomacy and unpartiality.... that creates some sort of safe stable harmony in here... wonder the next owner/s would have the same principal...

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

Someone who has been on this forum, so that he/she shares and appreciates the values this community has developed over the past five years.

you have the list of candidates?

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #18
    I have a few questions.

First of all,Martin,will the new owner also take over as a moderator and take the mantle of President of the Forums?

Will you be leaving the forum after selling it?

Is there any form of guarantee the forums will not be closed within say the next two years?

I'm concerned that the new owner will commercialize the entire site and trash it with popups and ads and whatnot,but I'm sure you've probably had similar concerns too.

Will the general populace get to know about all details of the sale?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
    First of all,Martin,will the new owner also take over as a moderator and take the mantle of President of the Forums?
    If they want to.

Will you be leaving the forum after selling it?
    Don't know yet but I'll certainly no longer hold any position of influence.

Is there any form of guarantee the forums will not be closed within say the next two years?
    Or within two months? No there isn't.

I'm concerned that the new owner will commercialize the entire site and trash it with popups and ads and whatnot,but I'm sure you've probably had similar concerns too.
    Yes but if you sell something to someone, you can't expect to tell them what to do with it. Thus as said in the announcement, there is a screening process but that's all.

Will the general populace get to know about all details of the sale?
    What details are we talking about?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)