The Saddest Songs (2 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
althoughi agree with everybody hurts(i said that myself too) the overall message in the song is of hope,whereas IMO losing my religion is actually a song of desperation and sadness, though it is more upbeat

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Menace ] ++
No Neil Young so far :eek:

Those deserve a mention:

Neil Young - My My Hey Hey (Out of the Blue)
Neil Young - Hey Hey My My (Into the Black)
Neil Young - Only Love Can Break your Heart
Neil Young - Fuckin' Up

The End by The Doors is pretty sad also Goodbye My Lover - James Blunt

i guess that should have been up to me to do it. since you cannot listen to classic rock in the radio here without hearing neil young this, neil young that every 15 mins

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
DO u mean saddest like something that will make u cry or like saddest like Vanilla Ice white ass trying to be a gangsta...

OP

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
  • Thread Starter #68
    Just sad, I don't think I ever cried over a song

++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

i guess that should have been up to me to do it. since you cannot listen to classic rock in the radio here without hearing neil young this, neil young that every 15 mins
    :D

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Bozi.78 said:
    althoughi agree with everybody hurts(i said that myself too) the overall message in the song is of hope,whereas IMO losing my religion is actually a song of desperation and sadness, though it is more upbeat
    "Losing My Religion" is a very sad song on so many levels, but for none of the expected reasons in this thread.

It made me very sad, because it got overplayed to death ... to the point I was very sad every time I was forced to hear it in places I went and I could not escape the horror.

It's also a very sad song because, well, REM is (was) capable of so much better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)