The Rugby World Cup! (2 Viewers)

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #46
    THE FINAL'S ON GUYS! I'LL COME BACK AFTERWARDS AND TELL U GUYS ABOUT IT SINCE U'RE ALL SO INTERESTED

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #48
    :sigh:

The first time Bill has been in the Northern Hemisphere.

Congratulations to you, old chap. Good game

:sigh:

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #49
    Why did I get the feeling it'd be Johnny Wilkinson who'd be the one to make the difference in this match? :stuckup:

Damn he's good... 4 penalties and a drop goal

Beaten on our own soil :lazy:

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #52
    ++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++
    I wish I could have seen the finals! must have been damn good!
    Wow, the first American to give a rip about rugby :eek:

It was an awesome game, went in to extra time after the Aussies scored a penalty goal late in the match.

Aug 1, 2003
    yeah i saw the game, it was superb, i was shouting my head off, and the worst thing is, i was waiting for the ET to be over when wilkinson did the dropball... pity wallabies, but at the end of the day, u feel england did deserve it.

my heart goes out to u gray. better luck next time ;)

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #54
    :down:

England do deserve it, Australia went into the game as outsiders, especially considering that they weren't expecting to make the finally.

I'm really impressed, guys. I didn't realise that the RWC had such wide coverage. Sure, it's the 3rd biggest sporting event in the world, but it didn't really hit me until i had venezuelans, malaysians and Americans talking about it :eek:

thanks salilah :touched:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    excuse me but us venezuelans do know and watch a wide variety of sports, in fact, i know people that play rugby here. the fact that our NTs for everything suck (except football) is another thing :D

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #56
    hehe sorry fab, i didn't mean to pick on ur country, it's just that u commented...

u know i still find it so cool that i have friends around the world through this forum. Not that many people I know are in daily contact with people from all continents. I guess that's why i was surprised, because i'm not used to being in contact with such an international community, let alone talk about rugby with them!

:kiss:

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #58
    it's 0149 over here, i'm waiting for Southampton-Chelsea on TV :sleepy:

And you?

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    1 am? lol its 10:51 am here

its so weird that you already lived this day and like 10:51am on saturday was like looong ago, lol

Aug 1, 2003
    u know, gray, rugby is widely followed here too (im surprised myself ;) ) too bad we're too small to play the game itself :D

the person i pity most is flatley i think his name is. he saved aussies twice but to no avail :down: i like australia's captain, whats his name? i think he looks like anelka :eek:

i like tuqiri :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)