the revelotion (2 Viewers)

TroGeee

Jun 3, 2003
05/17/2004. Juventus finished third and lost the Coppa Italia final to Lazio and the bianconeri fans reckon that this season is a disaster but the general manager Moggi has a different opinion.

"I think that this season is a failure only because we are used to winning every year," he said. "If you look at Inter they are celebrating because they finished fourth, what should we do then?".

"We are working on the team for the next season now and you'll see that we will be fighting for the League again," he added. "There will be a new manager by the end of the week and a couple of interesting players will join Juventus too".

SA Italy

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
I cant help feel that if our talisman was half of what he shoul be we would be more effective.

Next year, if dp doesnt start showing real quality consitantly then we should find a replacement for his role as talisman, maybe miccoli. Dp has been unlucky with injuries, but he is heart of our forwards, so e really need him to shine consistantly again, i jus hope he does otherwise ,miccoli had beter get some playing time.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Let's just build a team around all of those three, Zambo captain in one/two years, Buffon second captain. Maresca captain 1/2 years after Zambo ;).

....Oh yeah that's so important :rolleyes:

Jul 28, 2002
josh, ur missing me from that list, ill be there one day :dontcare:

Btw regarding a cheap right winger ... Marcioni, a juve fan, parma's lw/rw, so he could be usefull to us if we dont get didi.

TreZeG00l

May 17, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Josh ] ++
ok guys lets be realistic. he' reached 30. he wont shine again. not at juve anyways. maybe at brescia.
OK man but look at Alan Shearer in Newcastle ..... He is 34 but hi has scored 2 more goals than Ruud Van Nistelrooy and is second in england's topscorers list with 22 goals.......
DP is a JUVE's heart and he will be in his best next season(I hope so ;) )
he has more 2 or 3 years to play at 100%!!!

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
first of all, welcome to the forums :) good to see you here. go post in the reveal yourself thread.

about shearer- he's been a consistent player for a long time. but del piero is often injured etc

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
yeah, injuries ruined a little dp's career.

he is great player, but he would've been greater if he didn't get injured.

zambro is great player, and if he plays at the LB in EURO 2004, imo, he will be the best defender.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)