The return of the Jedi (1 Viewer)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++
Iulia is back!!!! :extatic:

welcome back.. nice to see you again.. I see you haven't change your avatar.. keep it that way.. ;)
You're the only person I can quote whole posts of and not feel the need to add anything Gandalf. It's kind of creepy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Has anybody notice how many "missing" people have reply in this thread :eek:

I mean, Iulia, Fabi, Hydde and Gray!!!

:D

Anyway, Nice to see you back Iulia, hope you can stay now that your back, I mean we can't affort to lose you twice ;)

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++

Anyway, Nice to see you back Iulia, hope you can stay now that your back, I mean we can't affort to lose you twice ;)
Duuuuuude.. did you realize how old this thread is..? ;)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++

loser. you were so happy

OP
BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #47
    Actually, you did not lose me. Not all. I can still come around here, as it is a huge pleasure to post and keep in touch will all my old mates ... The only problem is, you have all come to welcome me back and you seemed so happy to do this, but I cannot see you anymore around. I am looking all over the place, and it seems to be so strange without you all ... Where are you? Where have you gone and why? I do miss you, I do long for our long chats and insane ideas we had! Could we please have them again or ...?

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++
    Actually, you did not lose me. Not all. I can still come around here, as it is a huge pleasure to post and keep in touch will all my old mates ... The only problem is, you have all come to welcome me back and you seemed so happy to do this, but I cannot see you anymore around. I am looking all over the place, and it seems to be so strange without you all ... Where are you? Where have you gone and why? I do miss you, I do long for our long chats and insane ideas we had! Could we please have them again or ...?
    It's always a pleasure to see you around Iulia.

Watch it with that signature now - Padovano will be excited. ;)

OP
    BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #52
    mikhail, which part of my signature will excite him?

I suppose not the Holland team one, so I'd better change the fist part, huh? :D Too bad, it was for me to remember Anders *sigh*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)