The return of the Jedi (2 Viewers)

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
I am not a Jedi.

But I am back. I am definetly back.

And if any of you remember me, please come here and give me a sign that you are still alive.

And explain me what to do in this new jungle which the messageboards became for me :eek:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Iulia my dear sis, where on Middle Earth have you been for all that time!? I sent you a couple of PMs ages ago asking where you'd gone; anyway, it's awesome to see you back... but you'd better have some good excuses why u abandoned us like that :fero:

:D welcome back

Hydde

Duke NUKEM
Mar 6, 2003
Incredible......... im speechless!!!

Welcome back bloody!!!! u was kidnapped or what? :D

now like Gray siad....

what happened to you??

welcome back!!

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++

(especially Tom, who seems to be "very happy" to have the number one spammer back )
Welcome back!! :)

And you just can't be as bad spammer as Don Bes...:p

OP
OP
BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
Oh my. I feel nervous and most of all, very touched.

Thank you all for the so kind messages, I could not expect to be received so nicely. I am glad that you remained here and were not forced to leave these boards for a while, like I did, and Vic, remember, you did this once too :p ? And you came back, and I came back as well.

gray : The reasons for my missing was a simple one - exams. I had plenty of them and I am currently a student :) More details, only if wanted.

Hydde and Fabi : It is wonderful to see you two again, how have you been ? What happened with the Spanish thread ?

Silvia (((hugs))) ! Lilianna (((hugs))) ! Where is GT ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)