The Return of King Chimi :D:D:D (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #42
    Me and Chimenti both were hitting at some girls in a hotel when I went to catch some Juve players (no kidding). So, yes, I'd want him back, but not for a golie. just give him a job anything.
    didnt u meet him on holz in romania or sumthin? i remember u sent me pics and got his signature much to my envy :(

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
    I'll never forget that Milan-game. Everyone said we got outplayed, while infact Chimenti was the sole reason we lost. We were clearly the better team until that point where Chimenti fucked up. Merda him.
    You are right, when I saw topic about chimenti fastly I remembered that game and 2 fucking goals what he got :mad: why we need a keeper 40 year-old Mirante would be okay. also any goal keeper from Juventus Juniors ;)

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #45
    You are right, when I saw topic about chimenti fastly I remembered that game and 2 fucking goals what he got :mad: why we need a keeper 40 year-old Mirante would be okay. also any goal keeper from Juventus Juniors ;)
    mirante is loaned out, belardi is monkey crap, at least chimi has shown what he has been capable of at cagliari with some very consistant performances, get over that f*cking milan match, it was a freak goal he conceded, and its not like buffon has never conceded howlers for juve, so bad that its too embaressing to show.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    why don't we sell buffon, bring Chimenti as his replacement, and use Cannavaro as a back up. I once saw Chelsea use a similar tactic by placing John Terry between the posts, they won the match.

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #47
    ah honestly some of u need to just move on from that milan game, we played piss poor, chimi conceded a freak goal, sumthing that gigi has done in the past for juve, and like i said even for 40 thats nothing, antoniolli and pagliuca are in the same age range and still going fairly strong, and chimi too, who has saved cagliari on so many occasions, then what about the match when abbiati was injured against sampdoria only being 1-0 up, samp pilled on the pressure, chimi pulled off 2 magnificent saves off the line and earned the 3 points, alot of u are quick to remember the better performances of his rather than forgetting the 1 bad performance he had

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)