The Return of King Chimi :D:D:D (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
I'll never forget that Milan-game. Everyone said we got outplayed, while infact Chimenti was the sole reason we lost. We were clearly the better team until that point where Chimenti fucked up. Merda him.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I'll never forget that Milan-game. Everyone said we got outplayed, while infact Chimenti was the sole reason we lost. We were clearly the better team until that point where Chimenti fucked up. Merda him.
That girl is freakishly ugly.

OP
Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #26
    oh get over it, juve were piss poor that nite, not just chimi vieira was useless, zlatan was owened by costacurta of all people, emo cudnt handle the pace.

I still remember when he saved Alex PK 2 seasons ago :(
    all the more reason to re sign him so he wont save anymore ale penos unless its on the training pitch :p

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Me and Chimenti both were hitting at some girls in a hotel when I went to catch some Juve players (no kidding). So, yes, I'd want him back, but not for a golie. just give him a job anything.

Jul 23, 2006
    Me and Chimenti both were hitting at some girls in a hotel when I went to catch some Juve players (no kidding). So, yes, I'd want him back, but not for a golie. just give him a job anything.
    You hit on 40 year olds you ****:disagree:

Chimenti left. He shouldn't come back, mish kol yom 3eed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)